Reer henny somali hating BLM SJW gang gang 1 apple meher discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
WHY does every single somali dicussion panel discuss marriage every single time EVERY SINGLE TIME WHY!!?? :mindblown:

Somalis are so obsessed with marriage especially the single ones, bunch of crazed sexually repressed people.

On the other hand iman tho , She fine :ahh:, she said she wouldn't even mind marrying her cousins :damn:

Last edited:
WHY does every single somali dicussion panel discuss marriage every single time EVERY SINGLE TIME WHY!!?? :mindblown:

Somalis are so obsessed with marriage especially the single ones, bunch of crazed sexually repressed people.

On the other hand never knew Iman was Hawiye, She fine :ahh:, she said she wouldn't even mind marrying her cousins :damn:

Sheekhal are hawiye ??

I thought they weren't, let's wait for a resident qabil expert to confirm.

Some Sheikhals, particularly the Aw Axmed Loobage subclan, claim they are part of Hiraab which in turn is part of the larger Hawiye group

This is what i got from googling the Shekhaal tribe ..

And why is the man in the beginning slapping random cars outside of Tim Hortons (favorite spot to discuss qabiil politics for Somali men) yelling out "Sheeko Sheeko" Yaab.

Last edited:

CorpseBride

Pardon my enthusiasm
Dadaab coffee seller stop talking about Hawiye. Sheekal say they are Haiwye therefor they are Hawiye. You claim Las Caanod but the UNHCR says Daadab.

They're not. However, those that live near Hawiye are politically Hawiye. A lot of Somalis don't really have a clan system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts