Reer Hargeysa

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do you guys do there ? Was there in dec just visiting my aunt. It was horrible. Thank god I stayed there for a week. Never again

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
So what do you guys do there ? Was there in dec just visiting my aunt. It was horrible. Thank god I stayed there for a week. Never again

Thats because you're a girl
:lolbron:

For guys theres a lot things to do

:denzelnigga:

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
only 1 week? lmao flights to africa are expensive af. Why was it horrible? I'm visiting my relatives there, and other things....:trumpsmirk:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Theres many reasons

People go there to stunt their ceyd money
Marry a secret wife
Dhaqan Celis
Visit family

Besides with a western passport you can be a slob weighing 300 kg and girls Will flock to you

Last edited:
nah bro I'm going to hargeysa 2019

haven't been there since 2012 and honestly I didn't have that much fun.. all my cousins are sheiks so all they did was take me to the mosque. wish I knew people getting fucked up on khat that would be more fun

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
nah bro I'm going to hargeysa 2019

haven't been there since 2012 and honestly I didn't have that much fun.. all my cousins are sheiks so all they did was take me to the mosque. wish I knew people getting fucked up on khat that would be more fun

sxb i went there 16' trust me there are a lot of fucked up somalis, they even offered me weed
you probably lived close to the outskirts, next time go downtown

So whos gonna pull up to hargeisa summer 18?
Wallahi i cant wait to take off to hargeisa shit is gonna be lit
Last time was in 16' so hopefully
This time is gonna be more fire
i predict a lot of nights with khaat, shaah, and qabiil talk trashing HJ and HY
:obama::obama:
It’s alright out here you know been here for like 2 weeks been quad biking checking out the restaurants n that, bashaal mode out here:denzelnigga:

Status
Not open for further replies.