Reer Gedo keep donating camels to SNA

Insha allah when the army gets strong in the future, the government should provide food assistance in every mission.

N&N get MILLIONS in funding but they're taking camels from the locals who need it more.

:liberaltears:

It must be nice to be Farmaajo, scamming his own people whilst wearing expensive clothes and watches.

CookedUncommonGander-small.gif

N&N get MILLIONS in funding but they're taking camels from the locals who need it more.

Shouldn't they be donating money and food?

It must be nice to be Farmaajo, scamming people left and right whilst wearing expensive clothes and watches.

CookedUncommonGander-small.gif
Walaal please cool down :damn:

@Guled111

Farmaajo is a hustler, watch him retire soon abroad with his millions whilst he leaves his cousins stranded.

Meanwhile they're bragging about giving his army their last cents.

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under. Give ABO Farmaajo your camels."

WarpedCompetentGraywolf-small.gif

@Guled111

Farmaajo is a hustler, watch him retire soon abroad with his millions whilst he leaves his cousins stranded.

Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under. Give ABO Farmaajo your camels.

He will retire in Kenya.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
This means so much, when the people come together and give the little money or livestock they possess, it means hope is alive and well in their heart of hearts and minds :)

God bless Somalia and every where else :)

Gedo have most camels in Somalia and we all know camels equals wealth in Somalia but these camels given to SNA are a show of support. It's tradditional way of giving approval.

7JCwu02_d.jpg

Last edited:
Gedo have most camels in Somalia and we all know camels equals wealth in Somalia but these camels given to SNA are a show of support. It's tradditional way of giving approval.

7JCwu02_d.jpg

The communities in this region have shown the government that this move is welcomed by all of them.

@Guled111

"Look into my eyes, look into my eyes, the eyes, the eyes, not around the eyes, don't look around my eyes, look into my eyes, you're under. Give ABO Farmaajo your camels."

Bloody hell put that migraine inducing eye sore in a spoiler FADLAN
Insha allah when the army gets strong in the future, the government should provide food assistance in every mission.

Giving Camels to SNA is a tradition and has nothing to do with providing food.

The military receives its needs directly from the Federal Government :nvjpqts:

Trending