Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
inbound8631331570741225179[1].jpg

tenor.gif

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I hope this power sharing agreement brings peace to the land. There’s enough for everyone to equally share :)

I hope this power sharing agreement brings peace to the land. There’s enough for everyone to equally share :)
There isnt any power sharing.

Its only normal mps only allocated regions.

No one gained or lost anything from the seats allocated since the Mbagathi deal under AY.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
There isnt any power sharing.

Its only normal mps only allocated regions.

No one gained or lost anything from the seats allocated since the Mbagathi deal under AY.

We will see brother, since all regional presidents and SFG reached a deal, I believe they all compromised a little something to move us forward which is the only way that can solve our problems :)

Its just where the votes will take place not where the seats are from. Kismayo is future capital of Gedoweyn, hell will freeze over before we forget Kismayo. :silanyosmile:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Jubbaland is divided just like somaliland is divided wadani vs muuse bixi kinfolk, the day wadani take over leadership of somaliland is the day farmaajo kinfolk will get a seat in kismayo or jubbada hoose in general.

The people who somaliland claims in sool and sanaag own kismayo and large parts of jubbada hoose.

I guess somaliland and reer gedo have a common enemy.

Trending

Latest posts