Reer Gedo are now being deported from Zambia

These guy don't look Marehan, I could pay few rer Siyad Xussein in Mudug or rer Cismaan youth in Doolo to hijack Cumar Mohamud trucks, calacal badna.

These guy don't look Marehan, I could pay few rer Siyad Xussein in Mudug or rer Cismaan youth youth in Doolo to hijack Cumar Mohamud trucks, calacal badna,stop destroying Marehan image.

There are Marehans and HG with the same culture. Not surprised both groups have individuals crying about being deported, after breaking laws. And now you are calling to break more laws.
Orad Majeerteen daandaanso, but I don't want to see your elders crying on Facebook later.

Last edited:
Does he think Zambia is like Nigeria’s public toilet where his coward adeer Siyaad bare died while he was hiding from Hutus? Mx should invest in ghetto first.

Does he think Zambia is like Nigeria’s public toilet where his coward adeer Siyaad bare died while he was hiding from Hutus? Mx should invest in ghetto first.
What makes you think Marehan lands are Gedo exclusive? Kismaayo is Marehan land we have dozens of towns saroundung Kismaayo, like Qudus, why should we built Gedo? When it's easier to take over Kismaayo than to built Gedo.

What makes you think Marehan lands str Gedo exclusive? Kismaayo is Marehan land we have dozens of towns serohndjng Kismaayo, like Qudus, why should we built Gedo? When it's easier to take over Kismaayo than to built Gedo.

Most of your clan saw Kismaayo for the first time in the 1990s, when you arrived as qaxooti and were welcomed by Harti and Absame natives. That's why your clan is squatting in Xaafada Guulwadde, which is Government land (formerly army barracks). Ilaahay ma taqaana?

And then your clan had the nerve to double-down by bringing Hutu mercenaries to engage in a raping and robbing frenzy for years (Jubba Valley Alliance).

Marehan is suffering from greed, karma from crimes and an extreme lack of gratitude.

Surah Ibrahim 14:7
And [remember] when your Lord proclaimed, 'If you are grateful, I will surely increase you [in favor]; but if you deny, indeed, My punishment is severe. '
14:7

This is why your clan is divided, confused and in deep trouble all over Somaliweyn. But from what I have seen, there are only a few of you who have the decency and intellect to understand this. Keep up the crimes and denial, you are doing a great job destroying yourselves.

Last edited:
Most of your clan saw Kismaayo for the first time in the 1990s, when you arrived as qaxooti and were welcomed by Harti and Absame natives. That's why your clan is squatting in Xaafada Guulwadde, which is Government land (formerly army barracks). Ilaahay ma taqaana?

And then your clan had the nerve to double-down by bringing Hutu mercenaries to engage in a raping and robbing frenzy for years (Jubba Valley Alliance).

Marehan is suffering from greed, karma from crimes and an extreme lack of gratitude.

Surah Ibrahim 14:7

This is why your clan is divided, confused and in deep trouble all over Somaliweyn. But from what I have seen, there are only a few of you who have the decency and intellect to understand this. Keep up the crimes and denial, you are doing a great job destroying yourselves.
Not treu, Marehan have lived in lower Juba and Kismaayo for hundreds of years, Afmadow was rer hassan town, while Talxe Marexaan were the first Darood settlers in Kismaayo, they still have dozens of towns sarounding Kismaayo.

Not treu, Matrhsn have lived in lower Juba and Kismaayo for hundreds of years, Afmadow was rer hassan town, while Talxe Marexaan were the first Darood settlers in Kismaayo, they still have dozens of towns saroundng Kismaayo.

Hirabu, you are a Hotep, that routinely makes up bizarre stories on here, I don't even know why I entertain you.

We've all seen the colonial era demographic records and Marehan is not native to Waamo.
I don't know why your clan insists on lying 24/7. At most, Talxe were brought by Harti at a later date to do work the others didn't want to do, such as butchery. Same with Galjecel who were brought in to look after the camels.

Let's pretend for a moment that Marehan were native to Kismaayo, how come your clan lives in Government barracks??? Prior to that, did Marehan live in another dimension like Jinni? Why is your clan not noted in any legal records?
:mjlol:

Secondly, if Marehan were native to Kismaayo, why did they bring Hawiye armies in the 1990s, to steal people's houses and land? What kind of 'native' needs to steal land?

:camby:

TUUGO & RAPISTS

1696581105261.png

Negotiators have blasted General Morgan for being the only major factional leader not to be present at the talks, and for attempting to take control of the area near Kismayo. Several people were killed and hundreds injured in recent clashes between his group and the Juba Valley Alliance faction.

General Morgan said he was attacked while resettling people fleeing violence and drought in the Lower and Middle Juba regions, and had fought back in self-defense.

"We would like officially to confirm that these groups has committed barbaric actions such as raping, killing, looting, destroying water wells, residential and commercial properties, causing heavy damage and loses to both human life and animals," he said.

β€”β€”

Residents, who endured atrocities and years of fighting between competing militias, described Kismayo under JVA rule as a β€œshadow city.”The city was largely segregated into districts dominated by different clan groups, and the level of trust between the different clan communities was low.
Many locals felt unsafe, especially women, who still experienced frequent harassment and rape by the militias. According to several local women, it was impossible to raise a case against the militias unless you had close contacts within the circle of power.
Clan elders, who would traditionally be the ones dealing with injustice between the city’s clans, were either largely ignored by the JVA commanders or had left the city and moved back to their clan strongholds. As a local woman in Kismayo put it, β€œall the men and elders had left the city, only children and women were left.” Many of the locals were thus at the mercy of the militias and their commanders.

Last edited:

Even Gedo was stolen, from D&M to be precise. They think stealing and lying will make them successful. They should just accept that their ancestors didn't inherit the best real estate and be grateful with what they really own: Cabudwaaq and a few other settlements in Galgaduud and DDSI.

Even Gedo was stolen, from D&M to be precise. They think stealing and lying will make them successful. They should just accept that their ancestors didn't inherit the best real estate and be grateful with what they really own: Cabudwaaq and a few other settlements in Galgaduud and DDSI.
Were Mohaned subair native to Kismaayo? We are going to give up claiming Kismaayo, when there are no Mohaned subair boys armed inside Kismaayo city and they have no districts in Kismaayo, before that your Lyng to yourself rgere will never be peace in Kismaayo, unless Marexaan gets as many districts as Absame in Kismaayo. Why should Jubaland be govirned from kismaayo when I have atleast 7 districts in Gedo alone and I settle in Saakow parts of Afmadow and Buale. .

Were Mohaned subair native to Kismaayo? We are going to give up claiming Kismaayo, when there are no Mohaned subair boys armed inside Kismaayo city and they have no districts in Kismaayo, before that your Lyng to yourself rgere will never be peace in Kismaayo, unless Marexaan gets as many districts as Absame in Kismaayo. Why should Jubaland be govirned from kismaayo when I have atleast 7 districts in Gedo alone and I settle in Saakow parts of Afmadow and Buale. .

Kismaayo is peaceful and the natives rule. Everybody is happy in Jubbaland except for Galgaduud mooryaan. The same mooryaans that were crying when their warlord Hiiraale and his scum (JVA) were kicked out.

You don't win when you play dirty.

:hillarybiz:

Kismaayo is peaceful and the natives rule. Everybody is happy in Jubbaland except for Galgaduud mooryaan. The same mooryaans that were crying when their warlord Huuraale and his scum (JVA) were kicked out.

You don't win when you play dirty.

:hillarybiz:
You will soon find out wether we have less balls than Mohaned subair. We are going to create a new mamul with Makaahiil in Badhaade and we will claim half of Kismaayo mamul.

I didn’t get it ? How can beesha Cumar Mohamud have such power to influence the laws of sovereign country ? Kenya, which is one of the most corrupt countries in the world with a lot of millionaires couldn't sink that low

I didn’t get it ? How can beesha Cumar Mohamud have such power to influence the laws of sovereign country ? Kenya, which is one of the most corrupt countries in the world with a lot of millionaires couldn't sink that low

Sure, there are wealthy and powerful businessmen in Zambia (Mashallah) and yes, this community built the Somali embassy.

However, nobody but Zambia's Government is engaged in deporting criminals. This is just racism from the Somalis who are acting like Zambians have low IQ and no control over their own nation. Like the idiot in the video, who had the audacity to call Zambians "Savages".

Simple in every country UAE has influence in, aranjan are given roles so UAE doesn't get blamed for the corruption.

Trending

Latest posts