Reer Djibouti & Islam

They couldn't answer the simple question of what nullifies the fast :meleshame:And are saying swearing, lying, anger etc nullify the fast. Man these people need Islamic education.

Last edited:
The French loved divide and conqueror throughout their colonies. Maghrebis are all basically the say yet they bicker and fight.

Why France tho? This is the path Djibouti took *after* gaining independence :francis:

Their laws look like it was copy-pasted from the from France. It's probably the most liberal muslim country, compared to other Muslim Middle eastern and African countries :kanyehmm:

Doctorabdi

الوقت من ذهب
Why France tho? This is the path Djibouti took *after* gaining independence :francis:

Their laws look like it was copy-pasted from the laws of France. It's probably the most liberal muslim country, compared to other Muslim Middle eastern and African countries.:kanyehmm:
Tunisia was very liberal not anymore it seems.

Not really. It's authoritarian now. The president, really hated west africans. You can literally type tunisia africans and it shows you all the extreme measures he takes.

You can be secular while still being authoritarian. They are not mutually exclusive tho

HoodHawiye

polygamist
What do you mean, anger it of itself does not break your fast. Bring daleel to support your claim.
Narrated by Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him), the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Fasting is not just refraining from eating and drinking, but also from vain speech and foul language. If one of you is being cursed or annoyed, he should say: 'I am fasting, I am fasting.'" (Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 118)

Narrated by Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him), the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever does not give up false speech and acting upon it, Allah has no need of him giving up his food and drink." (Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 127)

but you are too bidaar to understand, i presume

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
I see the video differently. It’s obvious eating breaks your fast, they are bringing up the other stuff.

Narrated by Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him), the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Fasting is not just refraining from eating and drinking, but also from vain speech and foul language. If one of you is being cursed or annoyed, he should say: 'I am fasting, I am fasting.'" (Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 118)

Narrated by Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him), the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever does not give up false speech and acting upon it, Allah has no need of him giving up his food and drink." (Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 127)

but you are too bidaar to understand, i presume
Anger or cursing doesn’t break your fast it just takes away good deeds. You shouldn’t be angery or curse however it doesn’t break your fast

"Narrated by Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him), the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Fasting is not just refraining from eating and drinking, but also from vain speech and foul language. If one of you is being cursed or annoyed, he should say: 'I am fasting, I am fasting.'" (Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 118)"

Alright what's the point of the hadith? Nothing here indicates it breaks the fast if one is angry it just says how one should avoid vain speech and swearing and instead replace it with "I am fasting", not that the fast itself has been voided.

"Narrated by Abu Huraira (may Allah be pleased with him), the Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: "Whoever does not give up false speech and acting upon it, Allah has no need of him giving up his food and drink." (Sahih Bukhari, Book 31, Hadith 127)"

This again does not in any way state that anger causes a fast to be broken, you're just making your own interpretation out of thin air.

"but you are too bidaar to understand, i presume"

With all due respect this is what I mean when I say now days the correct methodology has be misconstrued from your average Muslim. You just made a claim about deen with no backing just some tangential hadith and use your head to put two and two together, that might work sometimes but more often than not you just end up with a false understanding. This is why we leave that work to people more knowledgeable than ourselves and those with the correct methodology from the salaf as salih.

I see the video differently. It’s obvious eating breaks your fast, they are bringing up the other stuff.
But those other stuff don't break the fast. They struggled to list the nullifers other than eating/drinking like vomiting deliberately, Intercourse, menstruation, and postpartum bleeding etc