Reer DAYNIILE pretending to be reer PUNTLAND to support Kheyre Presidency!

Kheyre is so desperate that he collected a bunch of Murursade and 1 Madhibaan (main speaker) to cosplay as Puntites.

First of all, since when do Puntites have that shiny, darkskinned, saliid macsaro look? Yes, we can be all those things individually, but not together. That's a tell-tale sign of Koonfur bred people who have a diet of cambuulo and fruit.

These pretenders even credited Kheyre with building Garacad port, the same Kheyre who refused to support the port or even visit it.

These people are known, one of them is a Murursade lady from London called "Murmur Safe". :ftw9nwa:
Another is a Murursade lady called Nadiifo from London :ftw9nwa:

Soomaaliyeey, we all know each other, it's a small world so don't try to sheegato us in public, you will be exposed.

@DR OSMAN , please stop your reer abti :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The speaker is Gabooye/Madhibaan from Mogadishu, look at him forcing the Puntite accent. The fraud.

Last edited:
Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kheyre is so desperate that he collected a bunch of Murursade and 1 Madhibaan (main speaker) to cosplay as Puntites.

First of all, since when do Puntites have that shiny, darkskinned, saliid macsaro look? Yes, we can be all those things individually, but not together. That's a tell-tale sign of Koonfur bred people.

These pretenders even credited Kheyre with building Garacad port, the same Kheyre who refused to support the port or even visit it.

These people are known, one of them is a Murursade lady from London called "Murmur Safe". :ftw9nwa:
Another is a Murursade lady called Nadiifo from London :ftw9nwa:

Soomaaliyeey, we all know each other, it's a small world so don't try to sheegato us in public, you will be exposed.

@DR OSMAN , please stop your reer abti :mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

The speaker is Gabooye/Madhibaan from Mogadishu, look at him forcing the Puntite accent. The fraud.

Hawiye as a whole 'see the federal govt' as their only 'lifeline' since they have no functioning state and they are either under shabab rule and if their not they are under some paper based govt with amisom support lol. So u see, my abtiyaal are struggling to find something that is hawiye to be proud of, as halimo soofe 'darod ku dhexjirkisa' bay ku roon yihin, hence they love hiding under-neath the 'federal govt' they 'cover they'r naked asses with somalinimo'. Sad but true, can any hawiye say what I said isn't true? remember wiil n abti baan nahay so I know your 'struggles'.

The reason they play the 'wadani' card is so you don't see their 'naked ass' when they are by themselves, no joke. Hawiye no matter wat sub-clan seems to struggle on their own, they prefer to be 'around other clans' like @Galmudug-State which is how he conceals his 'nakedness' and abgaal conceals it thru 'the somali govt'. Mursuade is not much different.

Hawiye as a whole 'see the federal govt' as their only 'lifeline' since they have no functioning state and they are either under shabab rule and if their not they are under some paper based govt with amisom support lol. So u see, my abtiyaal are struggling to find something that is hawiye to be proud of, as halimo soofe 'darod ku dhexjirkisa' bay ku roon yihin, hence they love hiding under-neath the 'federal govt' they 'cover they'r naked asses with somalinimo'. Sad but true, can any hawiye say what I said isn't true? remember wiil n abti baan nahay so I know your 'struggles'

Reer Mogadishu Hawiye are obsessed with the Federal Government because they suckle its teat. They don't do anything for themselves. They get all the federal jobs and the other benefits but they also inherited the chaos they caused in 1991 along with AnimalSOM roaming their streets.

But this stunt? Very offensive and they should not get away with it.

Also @DR OSMAN

When Puntites hold meetings in public, we bring out our heavyweights, elders and learned people, not a bunch of unknowns from the street. We still hold onto our tradition of selecting the best or most learned to represent us in public.

Whenever you see a strange "Puntite" meeting with unknown faces, they are either sheegato or compromised losers.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Reer Mogadishu Hawiye are obsessed with the Federal Government because they suckle its teat. They don't do anything for themselves. They get all the federal jobs and the other benefits but they also inherited the chaos they caused in 1991 along with AnimalSOM roaming their streets.

But this stunt? Very offensive and they should not get away with it.

Don't u ever wonder why abgaal is so pro wadani? he knows deep down what awaits him if 'somalis' leave, he knows what can happen, their smart and behave themselves and hide under the federal govt who 'keeps their naked ass clothed'. Have u noticed @Galmudug-State claiming 'galkacyo', the reason is he doesn't want to 'stand on his own' cause he also knows what that can mean, so it's better being covered up by 'MJS' no joke.

Wallahi bay iga tahay, i've observed my abtiyaal, they have nothing that is hawiye to be proud of so they duck around with 'singing' the 'somali toosoo song' waiting for that 'darod messiah' lol, they won't tell u this as a 'darod' obviously but I over-hear my abtis how there is no 'life in hawiye as a whole' and they gave up. They don't have a single 'hawiye region' they can point to and say 'this is our work' or this our 'success', u won't find it and hence 'their people' just prefer being 'covered up by federal govt' or in Galmudug state he prefers being around darods like marehan or majerten, no joke, he can deny it, but I sit there and hear my abtiyaal who speak openly about 'hawiye' problems in front of me since I am apart of the family.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
First of all, since when do Puntites have that shiny, darkskinned, saliid macsaro look? Yes, we can be all those things individually, but not together. That's a tell-tale sign of Koonfur bred people who have a diet of cambuulo and fruit.
This is peak Somali politics section

The only time I've seen this beat was between when someone said all puntites are light skinned and the person who first coined the term puntite kkkkkkk

This is peak Somali politics section

The only time I've seen this beat was between when someone said all puntites are light skinned and the person who first coined the term puntite kkkkkkk

Puntites come in all skin colours but we don't have that shiny faced look that you get from consuming cambuulo and fruit.

Diet affects appearance, that's a fact.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Puntites come in all skin colours but we don't have that shiny faced look that you get from consuming cambuulo and fruit.

Diet affects appearance, that's a fact.
This site is filled with a bunch of diaspora kids who've never been to Somalia arguing about qabil. I can never take you guys seriously.

Diet doesn't change the looks of a whole region in any considerable amount of time kulaha dark skinned and shiny:pachah1:

I've been all over Somalia, I'm currently in Kenya right now. Don't try to feed me your stupid bullshit.

I don't care what your little opinion is, the fact is, I can spot a sheegato online and in person. There are subtle tell-tale signs physically and linguistically, VERY OBVIOUS signs. You don't have to be a rocket-scientist to recognise that Somalis raised in different regions have differences in how they carry themselves.

I can even easily spot who a Somalilander is but this person wants to peddle "All Somalis look and appear the same" bullshit.

Don't quote me again.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
I tell people somalis are not homogeneous people and they think i am crazy. I can tell 80% of time where someone is from by just looking. These folks here are not from PL from appearance and dialect

I tell people somalis are not homogeneous people and they think i am crazy. I can tell 80% of time where someone is from by just looking. These folks here are not from PL from appearance and dialect
Expalin the difference than and is it skin color cuz skin color can differ greatly even among somali families

I’m crying at him forcing a mudug accent these people are shameless :dead:

Another day in amisomland with their fruad activities

Last edited:

Trending