Reer Canada this, Reer UK that...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are we the only ethnic group to do this shit? Talking pride in how less shitty we are in another man's land? Am I the only one who finds it hilariously sad?

Hold this L Reer Diasboora

pzqbmTI.jpg

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
Are we the only ethnic group to do this shit? Talking pride in how less shitty we are in another man's land? Am I the only one who finds it hilariously sad?

Hold this L Reer Diasboora

pzqbmTI.jpg

I feel the same way. I was just trying to figure out why other Somalis hate on Somalis who live in Canada, but it turned into a pissing contest.:axvmm9o:

And I was on the defensive for my American Somalis :damn:

Anyhow, we're dealing with the aftermath of raising children in an environment we did not understand. I think talking about it is a good thing but we should write it in Somali language - provided that people can write in Somali - when we're discussing for topics like this one so others won't read our internal laundry.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
And I was on the defensive for my American Somalis :damn:

Anyhow, we're dealing with the aftermath of raising children in an environment we did not understand. I think talking about it is a good thing but we should write it in Somali language - provided that people can write in Somali - when we're discussing for topics like this one so others won't read our internal laundry.
There is one problem any somali born after 91 can't read somali:camby:

There is one problem any somali born after 91 can't read somali:camby:

Well, you're not one of them, correct? :russsmug: Bro, don't give me the January 1, 1995 birth day that was on your I-94. Everyone uses it to satisfy the 21-years old age requirement, demanded by the US Government.

What happened? Did the gangsta life completely changed you to the point where you forget your Af Soomaali?

Waryaa waa wiilkaagan Wacays Cabdulle, aniga riiwaayad ha ii dhigin Xaysimo Nugaaleed baad geela ku raaci jirtaye, qurbahana adoo nin weyn ah baad timide.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
What happened? Did the gangsta life completely changed you to the point where you forget your Af Soomaali?

Waryaa waa wiilkaagan Wacays Cabdulle, aniga riiwaayad ha ii dhigin Xaysimo Nugaaleed baad geela ku raaci jirtaye, qurbahana adoo nin weyn ah baad timide.
Is not that hard to believe we both know there is no somali school to learn this stuff on:camby:
No is not an act am serious:camby:
And no I didn't ride camels and I wasn't old when I came to the west I was 9/10
Reading somali is not that hard I just read your post
I read the somali alphabet ones in my life time when I was 8 :denzelnigga:

Q

Queen Carawelo

MN somalis are better because we eat bariis iyo moos everyday like we are still in Africa.

:cryinglaughsmiley:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts