Reer Canada, how do you feel about this video? Is this a common sight for you guys?

I thought you guys were exaggerating about Indian immigration but this is insane. I checked out some Canadian media & subreddits and it looks like everyone on all sides of the Canadian political spectrum are all getting sick of it.

Last edited:
Literally looks like Mumbai :mjlol:

And yes, this has become a common sight in Canada. There are way too many new TJ’s in the country.
It’s very frustrating. If I wanted to live in a country full of hindi I would have moved to India

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I thought you guys were exaggerating about Indian immigration but this is insane. I checked out some Canadian media & subreddits and it looks like everyone on all sides of the Canadian political spectrum are all getting sick of it.

No wonder @AbdiFreedom is in rehab center. I don't blame him for checking himself in a psyche ward to combat his hate for the Panjeets! This is scary!

Gacmeey

Madaxweynaha Qurbo Joogta 🇸🇴
They are turning Australia into this now too. In the next 10 years we will be another Canada

I would argue the situation is even worse than you see in the video… but yes Canada is flooded with bum Indian fobs right now. They found a loophole (albeit a shitty one) where they can easily apply for PR if they are an international student, graduate and apply for a work permit after, now the whole damn country is coming. They ACTUALLY are taking all the jobs with their extreme number and they only hire their own, they fucking up the rental market too go on Marketplace or Kijiji and try to find a room to rent, every damn listing is for a fucking shared bedroom for Gujarati/Punjabi “vegetarians” it’s fuxking crazy, the impact is undeniable it’s driving me goddamn crazy bruh

it’s so bad people are now asking me if I’m an international student and “when did I come here” I don’t even fucking look Indian :faysalwtf: :deadmanny: