• Yes

Votes: 5 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 10 66.7%

• Total voters

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It's a myth. I don't know any Somali Canadian that drink Hennessy or alcohol in general. It just became a meme after that breaking fast incident on snapchat.

However, just like every ciyaal suuq living in the west men or women who chill in the shisha spots or party can occasionally drink Henny.

Last edited:
It's a myth. I don't know any Somali Canadian that drink Hennessy or alcohol in general. It just became a meme after that breaking fast incident on snap.

However, just like every ciyaal suuq living in the west men or women who chill in the shisha spots or party can drink Henny.

Every diaspora group has a label. Like us brits are mocked for qaajo for some reason even though we're living good. I have no idea why we're called that tbh.

It's a myth. I don't know any Somali Canadian that drink Hennessy or alcohol in general. It just became a meme after that breaking fast incident on snap.

However, just like every ciyaal suuq living in the west men or women who chill in the shisha spots or party can occasionally drink Henny.

Can you link the incident plz?

I thought people called us Reer balloons well from what I’ve heard that is :ohlord:

Why balloons?

giphy.gif

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
Every diaspora group has a label. Like us brits are mocked for qaajo for some reason even though we're living good. I have no idea why we're called that tbh.

I don't know about gaajo but I heard the UK folks were called "reer balloon" because the Xalimos over there were addicted to inhaling balloons filled with nitrous oxide.

The Somali Canadian nickname used to be called "ciyaal baraf" until the Henny meme.

I can't find the video but basically, a group of Somalis boys broke their fast by drinking Hennessy first then eating their dates after.
:ohlord:

Last edited:

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
Having traveled to somali diasporas, i can safely say that the same amount of sinning and sakhajaanimo exists elsewhere on same level as in Canada. People drink, smoke and bashaal just as much, but the only diff is some xooloyeeen made trash music videos in apartments flexing and that image has stuck

the only reason why reer henny stuck is cause apart from that there is little to nothing to disparage Canada on, so they need something to grasp at. We’re actually the best diaspora tbh.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
When you walk through the streets of London and you see a group of Xalimos chilling in the corner but you walk past them and you see this.

1602505778988.png