Reer Canada, Can we report these fucking creeps?

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I have no faith the extended family steps in, you guys really don’t know how dysfunctional some of the families are in our community. Unless there is somali famillies who take in random unrelated kids (very rare) the kids will stay with the cadaans. I pray for the children, they are in a lose-lose situation.

Men/boys who call girls/women 'easy', 's' etc, do so because they want to rape them.
They like to set the scene and if they are ever caught assaulting that girl/woman, they will say that the girl/woman was "asking for it".

Same goes for males who constantly sexualise and demean women, they are repressed or active sexual predators. A significant number of men have friends like this and don't see anything wrong with bringing these creeps to their houses. You better check your friend isn't grooming your children/sisters.

The government would first try to find actual relatives and the kids grandmother and aunt are supposedly in the same city but the mother and step-father are refusing.

If you heard what that stepfather said, then I fail to see how you can talk to the OP that way.
Ehat that stwp father said and what kids in kindergaten taught about being gay which is extreme?

Wasnt it not in canada where a guy had massive impant of boobs and parents had no fucking say?

One thing is even though what he did was bad but I wouldnt poke my nose where it shouldnt.
Because young kids are taught worst than that in schools.

Xoxoxo

VIP
I get what you mean but being a bystander in these situations feels equally wrong subahanallah, seeing this unjustness happen to these young kids by some creep because of their sharmutto mother pisses me off
I rather want them to be under CPS then live with someone who has pedophile like tendencies,,,,, he’s not biologicallly related to them and made weird & odd tik tok visies with the little girl

He is the father. I thought cps took away the kids . This mentally disturbed pedo should be behind bars. He is the type that abuse their children.

The mom is a bigger danger to that child.
She was right there when he said that & laughed if I remember, we wouldn't have this discussion about CPS & all the problems that come with foster homes, when her own mom would protect that child .

The mom sitting on tiktok live with hijab & her breast out & giving out tutorials on how to have filthy s*x

Heard he is the step Father, If the real father has any heart, he should get involved in his daughters life asap. Instead watching a creep raise her like a Wh@re.
I knew it.
Ehat that stwp father said and what kids in kindergaten taught about being gay which is extreme?

Wasnt it not in canada where a guy had massive impant of boobs and parents had no fucking say?

One thing is even though what he did was bad but I wouldnt poke my nose where it shouldnt.
Because young kids are taught worst than that in schools.
that man is a threat to that girls life. Why is it one or the other? Since teach harmful ideology we get that, but that man is normalizing all sorts of Pedo behavior and that is how sexual abusers groom children. It is worse than what schools teach, purely because this girl isn’t even safe in her own home.

Your whole argument is basically, school is worse and what that man said isn’t as bad as school, hence we should allow him to continue? Are you okay?

The mom is a bigger danger to that child.
She was right there when he said that & laughed if I remember, we wouldn't have this discussion about CPS & all the problems that come with foster homes, when her own mom would protect that child .

The mom sitting on tiktok live with hijab & her breast out & giving out tutorials on how to have filthy s*x
They are the same shit. The couple are nasty and unhinged and the fact that she is the biological mother whilst she allows the step father to effectively groom her child right in front of her is scary and nasty.

Happy_

Laa ta aamin nin wa law kaana ninkaaga- bom!
He‘s actually the biological father of the kids. The baby looks just like him. Cps is investigating them so let‘s just wait the outcome.

I knew it.

that man is a threat to that girls life. Why is it one or the other? Since teach harmful ideology we get that, but that man is normalizing all sorts of Pedo behavior and that is how sexual abusers groom children. It is worse than what schools teach, purely because this girl isn’t even safe in her own home.

Your whole argument is basically, school is worse and what that man said isn’t as bad as school, hence we should allow him to continue? Are you okay?
So is the canadian govt too.

You seemed to forget is you want to say its ok to report him to a govt that protects and employs paedos in school.

Are you ok?

So is the canadian govt too.

You seemed to forget is you want to say its ok to report him to a govt that protects and employs paedos in school.

Are you ok?
They will take the child and give it to her ayeeyo. There are actual protocols. By law they try to take the child and give it to the nearest relatives.

why are you defending this man Authobillah??!

They will take the child and give it to her ayeeyo. There are actual protocols. By law they try to take the child and give it to the nearest relatives.

Na, theres long process once Childrens Aid takes your child to place them with relative, they are notorious for delaying and keeping Immigrant children, racism and pedophilia is rife there

"Once taken, There is a place where they believe your child is no longer at risk of harm. For example, this could be a foster home or hospital. You and CAS may agree to have your child cared for by a relative, friend, or member of your community with due process."

Because are you willing to take up his kid and raise him?
No stop acting a saint

He is a bad parent but social services are evil how many somalis in canada are queer?
Majority of the time they were molested by the cadaan teachers either in kindergaten or primary school or foster care homes.

How do we know of the ayeeyo the fruit does fall far from the tree.

Latest posts