Reer Canada, Can we report these fucking creeps?

There’s this creepy ass couple on tiktok I’m not even gonna @ their disgusting asses, but the mom is a sharmutto who goes on tiktok and shows her bra and the dad pretty much gets on there with her.

Right now the diaspora kids online are really concerned and disturbed because the guy she’s with isn’t her daughters father but he’s made sexual comments about her and talked about her siil on tiktok live!!!! People tried calling cps and they were taken for a little bit but brought right back. I’m really concerned for this little girl but don’t know where in Canada these creepy motherfuckers are located.

1664132646587.png

It seems Somali folks in their area reported to authorities but nothing was done due to lack of evidence.

I remember seeing this couple and started ignoring them. Acuudubillah, what that woman and her supposed husband say publicly is unbelievable.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
This is in Edmonton AB. The father brings on his daughter and talks about how she deserves a good f******* when she grows up. Disgusting. People called cps and the police but nothing happens

He must be the step-father, where are those kids real abo. I don’t for one second believe that is the father of those kids.

He must be the step-father, where are those kids real abo. I don’t for one second believe that is the father of those kids.

Heard he is the step Father, If the real father has any heart, he should get involved in his daughters life asap. Instead watching a creep raise her like a Wh@re.

Yo
There’s this creepy ass couple on tiktok I’m not even gonna @ their disgusting asses, but the mom is a sharmutto who goes on tiktok and shows her bra and the dad pretty much gets on there with her.

Right now the diaspora kids online are really concerned and disturbed because the guy she’s with isn’t her daughters father but he’s made sexual comments about her and talked about her siil on tiktok live!!!! People tried calling cps and they were taken for a little bit but brought right back. I’m really concerned for this little girl but don’t know where in Canada these creepy motherfuckers are located.

You need to mind your fucking business.

How many somali kids are in foster homes under cadaan.No somali parent has foster kids.
So I hate it when somalis have the fake concerns.

Suppose the kids are taken away who will they end up with you are an LGBTQ progressive cadaan.Who will paint their faces with rainbow color and give them dildos as toy presents.

Just mind your fuckin business you dont need to do a citizens arrest for them.

Stay in your lane.

Yo

How many somali kids are in foster homes under cadaan.No somali parent has foster kids.

Suppose the kids are taken away who will they end up with you are an LGBTQ progressive cadaan.Who will paint their faces with rainbow color and give them dildos as toy presents.

Stay in your lane.
I get what you mean but being a bystander in these situations feels equally wrong subahanallah, seeing this unjustness happen to these young kids by some creep because of their sharmutto mother pisses me off

He is the step dad which is the weirdest part, he’s not related to the girl. Where is her biological dad? Why is he not in the picture? And why is the mom on tiktok live showing off her titties in a hijab like a while her man talks about her 3 year old daughter?!

Yo

Stay in your lane.
The government would first try to find actual relatives and the kids grandmother and aunt are supposedly in the same city but the mother and step-father are refusing.

If you heard what that stepfather said, then I fail to see how you can talk to the OP that way.

Trending

Latest posts