reer Canada (and UK) who use Spotify, soo galla! free Google Home Speakers worth 70 dollars pon your headtop!

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
let me extend some real life naxariis to some of you.

ive been seeing the timeline blow up with this deal, which i thought mustve been just UK but its Canada too, but our shtty spotify team sure kept silent about it to make sure we didnt go crazy. But if youre a spotify premium user, you can get these speakers for free

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 21.45.30.png

i cropped my address so @Shmurda doesn't drive from Ottawa to stalk me

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 21.53.36.png

i love free things wallahi.

CandidPoliticalFritillarybutterfly-size_restricted.gif

i dont even know wtf this is, i just know i dont have to pay $70 for it like some nacaseen probably have.

Screen Shot 2020-09-01 at 21.47.43.png

here's the link but i think it might be canada version judging by the url, reer uk if you find it drop the uk version too.

(can someone move this to music section pls thanks lol)

Last edited:
let me extend some real life naxariis to some of you.

thanks to my UK people on twitter, ive been seeing the timeline blow up with this deal, which i thought mustve been just UK but its Canada too, but our shtty spotify team sure kept silent about it to make sure we didnt go crazy. But if youre a spotify premium user, you can get these speakers for free

View attachment 139600

i cropped my address so @Shmurda doesn't drive from Ottawa to stalk me

View attachment 139599

i love free things wallahi.

View attachment 139602

i dont even know wtf this is, i just know i dont have to pay $70 for it like some nacaseen probably have.

View attachment 139601

here's the link but i think it might be canada version judging by the url, reer uk if you find it drop the uk version too.

(can someone move this to music section pls thanks lol)
Yeah shit is lit my sister just got her's yesterday waa macaan af :lawd:

those google homes devices were found to be recording audio when not in use. Those things wouldn't come near my backyard let alone my home.

x z

±somali supremacist, anti-inceI&queen in the north
those google homes devices were found to be recording audio when not in use. Those things wouldn't come near my backyard let alone my home.

im gonna disable the settings that connect it to wifi, i dont need it for siri. its a free speaker and light. and it looks cute, matches my bedroom

want a device recording your private conversations? These devices are always on waiting to here 'hey google' or 'Hey siri' or 'Hey alexa'

Trending