Reer Caabudwaaq are now biggest cheerleaders of Ethiopia

Somalia's situation currently is way better than when TPLF was in charge pulling the ears of all these regional Presidents and having Gabre in VillaSomalia.

The current Ethiopia is for the first time aligning with the FGS over federal States & I see it's sending some into a panic.:mjlol:

So you're outraged now but not then? Aswj was funded by TPLF to weaken us. We need a United Galmudug & a United Somalia walaal.

Last edited:

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Somalia's situation currently is way better than when TPLF was in charge pulling the ears of all these regional Presidents and having Gabre in VillaSomalia.

The current Ethiopia is for the first time aligning with the FGS over federal States & I see it's sending some into a panic.:mjlol:

So you're outraged now but not then? Aswj was funded by TPLF to weaken us.

Gabre's orphans are now in Nairobi consoling eachother now that their aabo is gone and PM Abiy has gone in a different direction.

EKZJTRZUYAAO2UC

EKZuq1oX0AcLRnm

EKp1p7OXsAA2_CL

EKNk7qHWkAE3IBv

EKtmPQ0XkAE_5LA

galgaduud sare is pro government, that is why no Ethiopians are there. we fellow the government and accept there decree.

anyway h.utuking why do you care? another HG will be elected as President of galmudug and we shall eat like southwest and hiirshabeele eats.

galgaduud sare is pro government, that is why no Ethiopians are there. we fellow the government and accept there decree.

anyway h.utuking why do you care? another HG will be elected as President of galmudug and we shall eat like southwest and hiirshabeele eats.
Dude that’s not his point. His point is, you guys like to call PL “Ethiopian slaves” for inviting Ethiopian troops in 2006. Now your “messiah” Farmaajo has been using foreign troops in Baidoa, Galmudug and attempted to use them in Kismayo.

Are you going to call out Farmaajo for doing what Abdullahi Yusuf apparently did? Or are you going to remain a hypocrite and overlook it because he’s from your clan?

I don’t care about qabiil, just want to know what so called “wadanis” think about this. Your friend @TekNiKo was rejoicing when Ethiopian troops were about to ravage Kismayo on Farmaajos behalf.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
We Marehan were kind to Oromos during MSB era, now our brothers are returning the favour:diddyass:

Dude that’s not his point. His point is, you guys like to call PL “Ethiopian slaves” for inviting Ethiopian troops in 2006. Now your “messiah” Farmaajo has been using foreign troops in Baidoa, Galmudug and attempted to use them in Kismayo.

Are you going to call out Farmaajo for doing what Abdullahi Yusuf apparently did? Or are you going to remain a hypocrite and overlook it because he’s from your clan?

I don’t care about qabiil, just want to know what so called “wadanis” think about this. Your friend @TekNiKo was rejoicing when Ethiopian troops were about to ravage Kismayo on Farmaajos behalf.

Don't try to conflate two separate issues. In 1982 the SSDF clan based rebel group led by Abdullahi Yusuf was working in UNISON with the Ethiopian military forces led by Mengistu Haile Mariam to try and make incursion into Somalia and tried making assaults against the Somali military forces. The rebels and Mengistus forces were soundly defeated.

Once again Ethiopia made a full scale invasion with in 2006 with Abdullahi Yusuf into Mogadishu which killed thousands of people and displaced hundreds of thousands. And introduced the AMISOM group that is present.

How can those two instances in anyway shape or form be compared to what Farmaajo has done with the Ethiopian AMISOM contingent, that has been securing areas in which elections are taking place. A few insurgents in Baidoa attacked AMISOM and were dealt with since they were armed followers of Muktar Roboow aka Abu Mansuur. And now in GM we are ensuring a free and fair election take place without the fear of assaults by the criminals that might be roaming in the area.

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
the level of cope.:mjlol:
"ethiopian politics has changed therefore it's okay for them to occupy parts galmudug and acts as judge jury and executioner."
imagine defending a foreign army giong in and out of country like they own it.:chrisfreshhah:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
We Marehan were kind to Oromos during MSB era, now our brothers are returning the favour:diddyass:

Grandpakhalif 2006: Wallahi you(Grandpakhaliif 2019) are murtad

Grandpakhaliif 2019: Why Ya akhi? I pray, i pay zakaat. Ok sometimes i go to the redlight district,sniff coke, but iam just a human with flaws. I still believe. Why am i murtad?

Grandpakhaliif 2006: You support Ethiopian occupiers in Galgaduud and BayBakool!

Grandpakhaliif 2019: But ya Akhi situation today is different, our clan brother is now president. And the Oromos are our cousins. Ethiopia of today is halal version.
Dont be f*cking extremist!

Grandpakhaliif 2006: Murtad Murtad Murtad...*leaves chat*

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Grandpakhalif 2006: Wallahi you(Grandpakhaliif 2019) are murtad

Grandpakhaliif 2019: Why Ya akhi? I pray, i pay zakaat. Ok sometimes i go to the redlight district,sniff coke, but iam just a human with flaws. I still believe. Why am i murtad?

Grandpakhaliif 2006: You support Ethiopian occupiers in Galgaduud and BayBakool!

Grandpakhaliif 2019: But ya Akhi situation today is different, our clan brother is now president. And the Oromos are our cousins. Ethiopia of today is halal version.
Dont be f*cking extremist!

Grandpakhaliif 2006: Murtad Murtad Murtad...*leaves chat*
Itoobiya wa walalaheena go and fight them of your a man, they are having good time in dhuusomareeb :drakekidding:

Trending

Latest posts