Reer Burco Masha'Allah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
The truck that exploded is owned by somaliland the guy who was behind the bombing his mother is from hargaisa and his two wives are from burco.

Professor

The name is Professor, Haji Professor
The truck that exploded is owned by somaliland the guy who was behind the bombing his mother is from hargaisa and his two wives are from burco.
Oh wow once againchatting shit about ur bullshit claims. I know why you hate reer isaaq cus you get bullied by then in the UK init. Naacas focol naacas. Go jump off a bridge:camby:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Oh wow once againchatting shit about ur bullshit claims. I know why you hate reer isaaq cus you get bullied by then in the UK init. Naacas focol naacas. Go jump off a bridge:camby:
I despise terrorists bradar the terrorist khat state of somalilaaaaan is a menace to Somalia.

Bullied by Isaac kulaha like they own the uk kkk go Streatham south London you won’t see one Isaac it’s predominantly hawiye and rahanweyn likewise if you go to Camden north London it’s predominantly Majeerteen boowe

Professor

I despise terrorists bradar the terrorist khat state of somalilaaaaan is a menace to Somalia.

Bullied by Isaac kulaha like they own the uk kkk go Streatham south London you won’t see one Isaac it’s predominantly hawiye and rahanweyn likewise if you go to Camden north London it’s predominantly Majeerteen boowe
Well that's complete bullshit cus am isaaq and I have bare family in Streatham. Also north is mainly hawiye again stop chatting shit you dumbass. Either ur still a and you probably got terrorised by isaaq and that's why ur an cuqdad bastard.

Also I know a lot of hj that live in Camden, that is mainly hj neighbourhood.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Well that's complete bullshit cus am isaaq and I have bare family in Streatham. Also north is mainly hawiye again stop chatting shit you dumbass. Either ur still a and you probably got terrorised by isaaq and that's why ur an cuqdad bastard.

Also I know a lot of hj that live in Camden, that is mainly hj neighbourhood.
You don’t know anything about London Camden Isaac neighbourhood kulaha gassed its Majeerteen overwhelmingly likewise streatham is hawiye and rahanweyn predominantly you limp wrist having censored bakhti hooyada waas somaliland ha burburto wecel yaho may our Muslim Oromo brothers and sisters capture the terrorist state of somaliland.

Professor

You don’t know anything about London Camden Isaac neighbourhood kulaha gassed its Majeerteen overwhelmingly likewise streatham is hawiye and rahanweyn predominantly you limp wrist having idoor bakhti hooyada waas somaliland ha burburto wecel yaho may our Muslim Oromo brothers and sisters capture the terrorist state of somaliland.
:russ: yo if ur a good come to seven sisters you censored pussy. Big behind ur screen yeah:mjlol:. Always calaacing about reer isaaq, u literally limp wristed imps, halimo s are this and that cus they won't allow you within ten feet:chrisfreshhah::drakelaugh:.

Don't forget their younger bro and fellow Garxajis the Ciidagale. Together with the HY we shed our blood for a united Somalia in the 90's.
I knew you were an apologetic naive little simp.
But I did not take you for a lier as well.

Who are you trying to mislead/impress with this outrageous lie?

More to the point where is the prove for this blatant attempt at propaganda?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts