Reer borame protest against somaliland saying nimcaan hilaac is more precious than muuse bixi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
Did did he record this with a popato?

ADF33040-ABDE-4ED3-9316-D6C5B8D588EA.png

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
why are u always so aggresive ninyahow, u have issues walle
You are pathetic so what if he can’t afford a better quality camera he’s back home you idiot f*ck out of here and count your blessings say Alhamdulillah for what you have and don’t put down others who are less fortunate than yourself.

Tjioux

the pussy is never yours, its just your turn.
You are pathetic so what if he can’t afford a better quality camera he’s back home you idiot f*ck out of here and count your blessings say Alhamdulillah for what you have and don’t put down others who are less fortunate than yourself.
Somalis back home have the latest mobil phones

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Is there any doubt that Zooland is a failed project. I mean they failed to win recognition so they are taking their frustrations on young man who sings! You would think these khat heads had more pressing things to worry about like sky rocketed inflation, lack of water, and proper infrastructure but nay nimcaan Hilaac visiting Xamar gets more attention. What gong show.

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Reer borame are going in :faysalwtf:
They insist nimcaan hilaac is more precious to them than siilanyo and muuse bixi:farmajoyaab:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Ina lillah waa Ina illahay rajicuun look at nimcaan mother as she speaks about her husband who was a police man dragged out of his house beaten up and seriously wounded arrested.

Nimcaan hilaac mothers says this is our land we haven’t committed aggression against anyone.

May Allah make it easy for nimcaan hilaac and his family his mothers words moved me wallahi May Allah be pleased with her.

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Thats what happens when you wear that dirty blue cloth flag anywhere in SL - Hooyadaa baa bud lala dhacayaa :chrisfreshhah::win:

Oscar

Het beste uitzicht
Democracy kulaha wtf is that, There is only isaaq Law you either follow that hadii kale adiga iyo hooyadaaba bud baa la’idinku tumayaa :icon e wink:

disgusting.. Can't believe the length they would go to avoid unity.. wallahi at times i believe they would rather be part o Ethiopia then Somalia if they voted.

Thats what happens when you wear that dirty blue cloth flag anywhere in SL - Hooyadaa baa bud lala dhacayaa :chrisfreshhah::win:

InshaAllah the same will happen to you. Ameen.

disgusting.. Can't believe the length they would go to avoid unity.. wallahi at times i believe they would rather be part o Ethiopia then Somalia if they voted.

i've learned to seperate the rest of SL from Habar Habusheed leadership:kanyeshrug:
They take after their Xabashi mother so being a Xabash-raac is natural.

Noone wants to be part of that mess called Somalia. It's so much peaceful in the north.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts