Reer Baydhaba are all dead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I have been thinking about this for some time now. Why do we hear so little news and political developments coming from South West State? Why are there so few Raxanweyn in the diaspora and on the internet? Especially when their population is supposed to be so big? I was beginning to think that they were a myth but that couldn't be further from the truth.
:kendrickcry:
I regret to inform you that I have reason to believe that they are all dead. The reason why we haven't heard anything is because of the massive coverup.
:krs:
Basically the Madowweyn are the ones who run South West State now. The Madows along with AMISOM have been conspiring against us. They are playing 4D chess and we are still playing tick tack toe.
:farmajoyaab:
When Farmajo wants to check on the situation in South West State, the Madows just pick up the phone and pretend to be Raxanweyn. This has been going on since at least 2007 according to my very well placed sources.
:kanyehmm:
They are waiting for the 2021 federal election because of one man one vote. In 2021, after the votes are counted, the public will discover that Somalia is now 65% bantu. AMISOM will also be voting in this election and our next president will be a literal hutu from Burundi.
:jcoleno:

Us being afraid of bantus is like paranoid whites being afraid of a few refugees. It's pointless most the times minorities remain minorities. Here in the uk the indians have been here the longest and they have yet to out breed the cadaan here so why should we be afraid?

yuusufdiin

child of afgooye
35921-6bd0458711cbbf2818d75c68559c03d2.jpg

DM are taking back the deep south inshallah and beesha hiraab supports them along the way:salute:

As spokesperson of beesha Darood , we fully support our Dir reer abtiyaal and we are ready to arm Biyomaal to the teeth to buufi your clan and the woodchippers

Majority of them haven't left Somalia, at the growth rate they're going in a few years Beesha will account for 50% of the Somali population in Konfur.

Baydhabo is already home to the British military's training facility for Somali Army and the Ambassador is a frequent visitor.

They have identified Baydhabo and are involved in a lot of things because of their facility there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending