Reer badhan man tells caare to piss off

Status
Not open for further replies.
So he basically doesn't want war to pop off in his gobol.

Can't blame him, it makes sense, safety and peace is a wonderful thing. He knows all to well that war will engulf the whole gobol.

:kanyeshrug::manny:

War is enticing, especially for young youth/men who's blood is boiling, but when shit hits the fan, they see how ugly it gets, and it loses the allure it once had.

Bohol

VIP
So he basically doesn't want war to pop off in his gobol.

Can't blame him, it makes sense, safety and peace is a wonderful thing. He knows all to well that war will engulf the whole gobol.

:kanyeshrug::manny:

War is enticing, especially for young youth/men who's blood is boiling, but when shit hits the fan, they see how ugly it gets, and it loses the allure it once had.

He is prepaid elder. Caare only uses eastern Sanaag as a corridor. His aim is gradually weakening Sland region presence in Ceerigaabo & Ceel Afweyn districts.

I understood 3 things i already knew and wanted to share with you guys. First There are no more SL forces in caara warsangali. Second that caare as i already said was being funded and is incorporated into SNA. Third carra Warsangali is peaceful and if shit goes sideways they wont allow bullshit.
He speaking on neutral terms supporting no government
@Bohol @Farm

Bohol

VIP
I understood 3 things i already knew and wanted to share with you guys. First There are no more SL forces in caara warsangali. Second that caare as i already said was being funded and is incorporated into SNA. Third carra Warsangali is peaceful and if shit goes sideways they wont allow bullshit.
He speaking on neutral terms supporting no government
@Bohol @Farm

So why is he not protesting Somaliland region forces visiting Yubbe? if he is "neutral"

So why is he not protesting Somaliland region forces visiting Yubbe? if he is "neutral"

Those yuube ones are fake. We talked about this earlier they are double agents. They take 300 a month from pl and sl. Swcond thing last Monday they met up with caare in Biyogaduud sii fiican ba loo khaat loo cuunay. Nothing happens in that region with the peoples approval. Second thing is reer badhmeed can say shit about reer Ceeri to Hadaftiimo residents.

Bohol

VIP
Those yuube ones are fake. We talked about this earlier they are double agents. They take 300 a month from pl and sl. Swcond thing last Monday they met up with caare in Biyogaduud sii fiican ba loo khaat loo cuunay. Nothing happens in that region with the peoples approval. Second thing is reer badhmeed can say shit about reer Ceeri to Hadaftiimo residents.

Well that is what I mean they are not loyal to one particular administration. There is no
point complaining about Caare even though it is the few that might support Sland that are
complaining. Caare has no interest in attacking Warsangeli tuulos his aim is Sland army.
Sameway when he attacked Ceel Afweyn he went after officials & soldiers and not civilians.

Well that is what I mean they are not loyal to one particular administration. There is no
point complaining about Caare even though it is the few that might support Sland that are
complaining. Caare has no interest in attacking Warsangeli tuulos his aim is Sland army.
Sameway when he attacked Ceel Afweyn he went after officials & soldiers and not civilians.
Before when Carre fled guess whi gave hin protection warsans did he went to reer yusuf in between qardho and dhahar.
Wuu iiska hadlay like he was neutral because he said go a pass us and find sl soliders and that pl shouod make clear its intentions. The second stems from when pl forces started a tribal war with parts of Dubays using a government name and lost.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
So you posted a random man with an opinion? Carre is a Somali hero cause he's fighting for the freedom of his people and the Somali nation he will be supported by all Somalis who believe in a single nation inshallah.

Bohol

VIP
Before when Carre fled guess whi gave hin protection warsans did he went to reer yusuf in between qardho and dhahar.
Wuu iiska hadlay like he was neutral because he said go a pass us and find sl soliders and that pl shouod make clear its intentions. The second stems from when pl forces started a tribal war with parts of Dubays using a government name and lost.

IMO Caare army needs coastal fighters as well. He needs to buy a couple of armed speedboats to operate in Sanaag and go after the jugular (attack Berbera port and damage
Somaliland region financially).

hqdefault.jpg

These warsangeli elders speak about it and how puntland causing problem in their land with Caare situation. Because it is causing large amount of Somaliland troops to come deep east sanaag as well

These warsangeli elders speak about it and how puntland causing problem in their land with Caare situation. Because it is causing large amount of Somaliland troops to come deep east sanaag as well

War ma afsomaliga baa dhiinac ka maray. Hadlka maadan ba fahmin. Its true caara Warsangali Warsangali baa uu talliya. If they say enough its enough. You can see that this gobol is self governed by the people and that SL has no business there. The problem is SL.
These old folks will make a decision about thier future and that might mean many deaths

War ma afsomaliga baa dhiinac ka maray. Hadlka maadan ba fahmin. Its true caara Warsangali Warsangali baa uu talliya. If they say enough its enough. You can see that this gobol is self governed by the people and that SL has no business there. The problem is SL.
These old folks will make a decision about thier future and that might mean many deaths

What does I say wrong? This is what was said in video, and much more

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending