Reer Australia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
What's the Somali community like down there?

All the qashin Somalis who give us magac xun seem to be from UK & North America.

S

Shamis

There is a Somali artist from Down Under - her name is Nadiya Faragaab.

nadia-profile-pic.jpg

Here's some of her work

nadia-21.jpg

n-20.jpg

nadia-91.jpg

S

Shamis

I'm waiting for Geeljire to call her a bantu hybrid - one, two, three....

The arab bootyclappers are from the Uk and the madow bootyclappers are from North America.

Australia is a little bit suspect, although i follow this super hot Dhulbahante chick that is so xaax on instagram. Too bad all she ever posts is bunch of afrocentric pro black crap. Ive noticed That Reer Australia digs Chris brown too much, i dunno the reason for it.

I'm waiting for Geeljire to call her a bantu hybrid - one, two, three....

Why would i call her a bantu hybrid? She looks like a normal somali, you can check her forhead for verification. We are not monolith we dont all look one way.

or Are you implying somalis look like bantus?

S

Shamis

I'm glad you've approved her nasab status. I don't think Somalis look like Bantus but I think Faduma Dhayib looks Somali and her Bantu heritage is a bit suspect to me because she doesn't look Madow sanweyne.

I'm glad you've approved her nasab status. I don't think Somalis look like Bantus but I think Faduma Dhayib looks Somali and her Bantu heritage is a bit suspect to me because she doesn't look Madow sanweyne.

Nasab status? wtf .:what1:

i never commented on fadumo dayyibs looks, she may even look half somali for all i know. you might have to look at her father to know that answer. She said it herself she is half bantu in that video i showed you. i didnt conclude that she was based on some superficial nonsense.
Why would she look like Madowweyne if her father is somali?

Whats with you and this Pro bantu crap all of sudden, you were straight Anti-bantu 3days ago? werent you the one implying that the southern somalis are mixed with bantus beyond being distinguishable?

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
Shamis, geeljire and Vice..take a look at my thread " Menace, the humanitarian..."..and watch it till the end , it gets better as it goes on ...the old man has wrestled with lions

S

Shamis

Geeljire - when did I say any Somali looked Bantu? And when did I say anything pro Bantu? All I said was the two boys holding the pigeons looked Somali and that Faduma Dhayib does not look Bantu.

Bielsa

VIP
The arab bootyclappers are from the Uk and the madow bootyclappers are from North America.

Australia is a little bit suspect, although i follow this super hot Dhulbahante chick that is so xaax on instagram. Too bad all she ever posts is bunch of afrocentric pro black crap. Ive noticed That Reer Australia digs Chris brown too much, i dunno the reason for it.

That's actually true. More or less so.

I also follow a gorgeous Isaaq chick from Melbourne but she is an Arab dick rider. :hova:

menace

VIP
Waar ku wan eega...ilaaah ban nigu dhaarshee ma wakhtiga baad isaga dhameybeysaan " she's a Bantu..this gene is better" when I have produced an epic film on my other thread...I just remembered tgat I said " ilaah baan nigu dhaarshee" when we have some confirmed kufaars:mindblown::meleshame::meleshame::snoop:

Geeljire - when did I say any Somali looked Bantu? And when did I say anything pro Bantu? All I said was the two boys holding the pigeons looked Somali and that Faduma Dhayib does not look Bantu.

two boys holding pigeons? what are you talking about? Whydo you keep mentioning if fadumo dayib looks bantu or not? idc
According to herself she said she is half . now live it nayaa!

you said it in this thread on somnet that bantus have mixed with southerners soo much that they are indistinguishable

gedo_gurl » Sat Aug 01, 2015 4:00 am

They are not all genuinely 'Madow' from Arabs slavery times, many are illegal migrants who still speak Tanzanian languages who just stole land and set up farms there. Somali 'Madow' speak Af Somali fluently (no other languages) and no-one denies them their xaq and the majority are mixed with our blood and you can't even tell them apart from other Somalis.

:comeon:

Bielsa

VIP
Waar ku wan eega...ilaaah ban nigu dhaarshee ma wakhtiga baad isaga dhameybeysaan " she's a Bantu..this gene is better" when I have produced an epic film on my other thread...I just remembered tgat I said " ilaah baan nigu dhaarshee" when we have some confirmed kufaars:mindblown::meleshame::meleshame::snoop:

:deadrose:

menace

VIP
two boys holding pigeons? what are you talking about? Why are you keep mentioning if fadumo dayib looks bantu or not?
According to herself she said she is half . now live it nayaa!

you said it in this thread on somnet that bantus have mixed with southerners soo much that they are indistinguishable

:comeon:
Hold up...Shamis is Gedo_girl

S

Shamis

In that thread about positive Somali Twitter - I guess you meant other people on that twitter page.

I am not from that forum - you and Gegiroor need to stop with that shit. But that's a funny quote and it only confirms your suspicions about Mogadishu Images twitter page.

That's actually true. More or less so.

I also follow a gorgeous Isaaq chick from Melbourne but she is an Arab dick rider. :hova:

You should have seen it on twitter The arab bootyclapping UK somalis vs the madow bottyclapping north american somalis.
Epic showdown!, me and sensei grabbed our popcorn and witnessed it from a far.:diddyswag:

The dhulbhaante chick is soo xaaaxx, idc if she bootyclapps for madows i will personally fly over there and wife her up.:banderas:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts