REER AMERICA

alien

📍outer space
VIP
What's going on. Give me the news. Did Biden do something (I don't know you guys got bad leaders). What happened with the meadows rioting. did they do something. Has there been another school shooting (wouldn't be surprised). Has there been another mall shooting (wouldn't be surprised).

in regards of riots, BLM issues always arise when around election times. they didn’t do anything, the guy is currently having his trial regarding george floyd. i’m pretty sure he’ll be convinced but if he isn’t, we’re lookin at another riot.

No school shooting so far but there has been a shooting in a store, biden is using that as an excuse to take our guns away

alien

📍outer space
VIP
in regards of riots, BLM issues always arise when around election times. they didn’t do anything, the guy is currently having his trial regarding george floyd. i’m pretty sure he’ll be convinced but if he isn’t, we’re lookin at another riot.

No school shooting so far but there has been a shooting in a store, biden is using that as an excuse to take our guns away
clearly he should cause you guys treat guns as toys...

:yacadiim:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
What's going on. Give me the news. Did Biden do something (I don't know you guys got bad leaders). What happened with the meadows rioting. did they do something. Has there been another school shooting (wouldn't be surprised). Has there been another mall shooting (wouldn't be surprised).

1618921785380.png

Trending

Latest posts