Reer Alberta Soo Gaala

AbdiFreedom

#Pierre4PM/End Mass Immigration to 🇨🇦 #DefundUN
Staff Member
Alberta is great. Wish I never left. Lots of opportunities and good real estate market. Stay away from Edmonton though. It's a ghetto looking city filled with drug users and out of control Ali Beysteens. Go to Calgary.

Alberta is great. Wish I never left. Lots of opportunities and good real estate market. Stay away from Edmonton though. It's a ghetto looking city filled with drug users and out of control Ali Beysteens. Go to Calgary.
Yes the real estate market is what attracts me the most. Espcially calgary which I hear they got big plans to develop and expand.

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Yes the real estate market is what attracts me the most. Espcially calgary which I hear they got big plans to develop and expand.

Calgary is way nicer and you'll have an easier time connecting with the much smaller community there. Edmonton is majority fob and the community there is disconnected.

Calgary is way nicer and you'll have an easier time connecting with the much smaller community there. Edmonton is majority fob and the community there is disconnected.
What’s the demographics? a lot of Somalis? Job opportunities in the financial and technology sector? I hear they got plans expanding that

Last edited:

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
What’s the demographics? Big a lot of Somalis? Job opportunities in the financial and technology sector? I hear they got plans expanding that

Indians and Ali Beysteen in Edmonton. Majority white.

Chinese and Indians in Calgary. Majority white.

I don't know about the sectors. Maybe a few thousand in Calgary and 10,000 or so in Edmonton. More conservative and traditional Somalis live there with staring problems.

Khaemwaset

Djiboutian 🇩🇯 | 𐒖𐒆𐒄A𐒗𐒃 🇸🇴
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Come to England my friend, just don't visit South London.
If you want English culture then don't visit any major city cause you might aswell take the usual Somali trip the Saudi Arabia. Visit the rural parts of England if you wanna be called a "Somalian c*nt" or visit the big city where you get shanked for being an Abdi on the wrong postcode.
Actually now I think about it, don't come to England. Bring me to Canada with you walaal

Amber

A blessed human
Huh? I always thought Canadians were nice and not barbarians like these Americans. Question, what IS zed? Like would you say, x y and ZED?? Isn't easier to just say "zee"?

AbdiFreedom

Staff Member
Huh? I always thought Canadians were nice and not barbarians like these Americans. Question, what IS zed? Like would you say, x y and ZED?? Isn't easier to just say "zee"?

Zed or Zee, mostly Zed. Zee is American.

Depends where. Vancouver Toronto Montreal are the bigger cities. Everywhere else is not on par

Trending

Latest posts