Reer 68 IQ

Nah she doesn't understand what's being said. That definitely means she's not invested in her life enough. I see it all the time. The kids do what they want. Get influenced by the hood. The parents all think dugsi will save the day, until they see their kids do some dumb nigga shit.

This is true. But even when I was kid we kept our sh1t to ourselves and had some respect for ourvparents. Now you see xalimos fighting grandmas, farax fighting grandpas and some really ratchet behavior on the open

The world lost Nicki Minaj when she announced her retirement from the music industry, it’s glad to see a team of a mother and a daughter from Somalia will be filling her shoes. Next, these dresses have to go.

VixR

Veritas
From the comments, I thought this would be absolutely off the charts.

Come to see it’s just some chick lip syncing trashy rap next to her mother lol.

VixR

Veritas
Nah she doesn't understand what's being said. That definitely means she's not invested in her life enough. I see it all the time. The kids do what they want. Get influenced by the hood. The parents all think dugsi will save the day, until they see their kids do some dumb nigga shit.
No, it means she doesn’t understand the lyrics. There’s tons of Somali parents who don’t understand the language, doesn’t mean she’s not invested lol.

All the girl is guilty of is being childish. I don’t get the sense she’s directing the lyrics at her mother at all.

Y’ll are blowing this wayyy out of proportion, almost as if you don’t have a relationship with your parents that’s in any way playful or substantive enough to withstand a lip sync.

The world lost Nicki Minaj when she announced her retirement from the music industry, it’s glad to see a team of a mother and a daughter from Somalia will be filling her shoes. Next, these dresses have to go.

Yeah she found a rapist and murderer as a husband. He's as hard as they come. Every ghetto trash dream man

Wuxu aabaha yahay baad tahay sxb. Nigerian baad tahay

@Jaydaan

Says who?

Abil Gigli hasn't only have an Italian father, but he can't speak a word of Somali and even the hardcore tribal patriachalists who used to preach here such notion as the children of Somali women and foreign fathers can't be Somalis have accepted him with a mad bromance never seen before in the world after Somalia beat Zimbabwe.

Lacibkad xulka qaranka Somalia Abel Gigli xili ciyaredkisi u danbeyay

Abti, ha i deeyrin.

@Jaydaan

Says who?

Abil Gigli hasn't only an Italian father, but he can't speak a word of Somali and even the hardcore tribal patriachalists who used to preach here such notion as the children of Somali women and foreign fathers can't be Somalis have accepted him with a mad bromance never seen before in the world after Somalia beat Zimbabwe.

Lacibkad xulka qaranka Somalia Abel Gigli xili ciyaredkisi u danbeyay

Abti, ha i deeyrin.

Never heard of him. But countries make exception for talented people. You have no talent hence you aint somali.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
She's a kid. Some of them are reckless. Normally if this were 10 years ago something like this would get zero air time. The youth were not as bold nor exhibitionist with their posts.

It's unfortunate the mother does not understand the lyrics. Had she known there would be a heavy and swift darbaax.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Trending