Reek Uk be careful

We are having heavy rain with thunder and lightning storm and the weather next couple of days will be very dangerous. Stay home and watch East Enders

Sol

?
We are in quarantine anyway why aren't you staying at home in the first place? :reallymaury: You out protesting BLM or something saaxib?

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
We are in quarantine anyway why aren't you staying at home in the first place? :reallymaury: You out protesting BLM or something saaxib?
Lockdown has been relaxed. You are two months behind. Also some of us still work :birdman:

ReyRey

Brummie born & bred
You missed out walaal :dead:

I find thunderstorms comforting. Reminder that there’s something greater than us.

@ReyRey I’m guessing you saw it too
My room is in the attic so im shitting my pants rn :mjcry: ive always been afraid of thunder coz some one told me it means Allah is angry when I was a kid. I need to find out if thats a myth

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
I got drenched in Middle of Hyde Park, unexpected rain. Damn

The thunderstorms were really beautiful, first time I have seen in a really long time. Wow... So Fascinating

And they say there will be a Heatwave soon after this

UK weather is caajib.............

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
I get out my camera and start recording. I love thunder storms since they are rare and i love heavy rain sounds.

It's very relaxing and calming. I will try to post some clips.

Fun fact. When i was younger my aunts trolled me, telling me lightning will blind you or snatch you sight if you look at it. It must have been a village myth or something.
:wow:

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
Well im about to drive to work in 30 mins. If i get hit by lightning and die.....someone make appreciation thread about me
Give us a shout when you make it there safely hun. I need my fellow brummie on this site :it0tdo8:

Trending

Latest posts