Reddit's BlackPeopleTwitter checks the race of its users to prevent white trolls

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tukraq

VIP
https://www.thedailybeast.com/reddi...wants-to-know-if-its-users-are-actually-white

People could send a picture of their forearm with a timestamp/signed image to prove that they are black and get a verified checkmark ✓. This caused a major backlash.

Should SomaliSpot do something similar, but using the forehead method? :siilaanyolaugh:
I have a small forehead as do many somalis so that wouldn't really be an accurate suitable measure comparable to the skin color of a black individual

Apollo

VIP
I have a small forehead as do many somalis so that wouldn't really be an accurate suitable measure comparable to the skin color of a black individual

I wasn't being serious. :siilaanyosmile:

Hehe, Indians and some dark Indonesians could still pass that check (on subreddit BlackPeopleTwitter). It also isn't rock-solid, but would weed out white trolls. They are having a problem with White Americans larping as Black Americans on that subreddit.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
https://www.thedailybeast.com/reddi...wants-to-know-if-its-users-are-actually-white

People could send a picture of their forearm with a timestamp/signed image to prove that they are black and get a verified checkmark ✓. This caused a major backlash.

Should SomaliSpot do something similar, but using the forehead method? :siilaanyolaugh:

Apollo

Forget that!!!!! If I am required to show my forehead, I am quiting somali spot. What if all these timez me waz a White woman????? :siilaanyolaugh:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol 90% of the subs will be gone, since its all whites pretending to be black.

Yeah I noticed Blacks dont have time or brain to participate in forums or online. They are too busy living life out there in the wild. Sleeping with the wives of these white men who troll yahoo comments and forums.

Yeah I noticed Blacks dont have time or brain to participate in forums or online. They are too busy living life out there in the wild. Sleeping with the wives of these white men who troll yahoo comments and forums.
Lol wallah this is true.
Even the NBA subreddit barely has any black users. They did a race survey and black was the least race in that sub.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Lol wallah this is true.
Even the NBA subreddit barely has any black users. They did a race survey and black was the least race in that sub.

Only the blacks who talk like white people will participate in only forums or comments sections. But thank God for YouTube because that is where u see a lot of Black women participating in comments of videos and scandals about church people.

And another thing, it is so easy to trigger them. U can say something little to a black person and they will be triggered and curse you and your 9th generation mama in a language spree that u r thankful u dont understand

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending