Redditor entered a masjid in Istanbul with a Smirnoff bottle proclaiming "Ataturk Akbar!"

Internet Nomad

๐‘ฎ๐’๐’๐’† ๐’‡๐’๐’“ ๐’ˆ๐’“๐’†๐’†๐’๐’†๐’“ ๐’‘๐’‚๐’”๐’•๐’–๐’“๐’†๐’”
VIP
If muslims react they will say look how violent muslims are but they constantly disrespect muslims like this.

GemState

36/21
VIP

Just last week there was a clip of grannies verbally abusing hijabis:mjlaugh: :noneck:

Tbf being an alcoholic is part of the Turk Muslim experience. One nigga offered me a shot of Raki and told me not to drink "like a kafir". Absolute lol, these guys are something else.

Last edited:
20230916_105252.jpg

Tbf being an alcoholic is part of the Turk Muslim experience. One nigga offered me a shot of Raki and told me not to drink "like a kafir". Absolute lol, these guys are something else.
Their hanafi school is way less strict on alcohol than our shafii school. For us, even vanilla extract is forbidden

Their hanafi school is way less strict on alcohol than our shafii school. For us, even vanilla extract is forbidden
Hanafi school is not the issue it's the sufi groups that used to have influence like bektashis .
Bekatashis were famous for drinking allot of the sultans and the jannisarry were bektashi.
Other popular groups like the naqshibandi are more conservative

Trending