Reddit users?

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
Yh 2 seasons but the animation is poor :drakelaugh:low budget

Kingdom is based on China's warring states period so theres no powers just swords and horses.

It's better than one piece. Marineford was the best arc in one piece and it has nothing on kingdom :drakelaugh:
Just wait for the next war it's gonna be a madness. Shanks, Dragon, Luffy, Kaido, Akainu, Blackbeard :banderas::diddyass::ohhhdamn:

Shanks Allah u naxariisto wuu dhintay. Dont you read manga?

f*ck you.

Shanks is also a useless character.. I forgot his existence.

I stopped reading at big moma arc and rewatched the whole anime and I am at episode 94 and this moron spoils it

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Am I the only marine supporter.

I was happy when ace died. He was a show off.

I also like Kaido dude
You would love garps fist up your bum
One-Piece-image-one-piece-36384665-500-281.gif

How did this turn into an Anime and Manga thread lol.

I'm subscribed to football subs like r/Liverpoolfc and also r/soccer.

I'm also subscribed to r/comicbooks, r/Somalia, r/showerthoughts, r/mildlyinteresting and a lot more

TooMacaan

VIP
I haven't been on as much lately but I used to frequent quite a bit in the past. Some default ones: (r/the_Donald, r/BlackPeopleTwitter, r/ShowerThoughts, r/AskScience, r/IAmA, r/Food, r/Gifs, etc).
Recommended/interesting:
r/AskHistorians
r/changemyview
r/LateStageCapitalism
r/geopolitics
r/PoliticalDiscussion
r/TheRedPill and r/seduction o_O:eek::ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa:
r/TiADiscussion (theme: tumblr in action [which is cancer] :icon lol:)

Also, some general sub reddits about self improvement, conspiracy theories, typology, and movie or tv show related discussions.
Edit: forgot to include but, r/RoastMe is hilarious as well.

Last edited:
I haven't been on as much lately but I used to frequent quite a bit in the past. Some default ones: (r/the_Donald, r/BlackPeopleTwitter, r/ShowerThoughts, r/AskScience, r/IAmA, r/Food, r/Gifs, etc).
Recommended/interesting:
r/AskHistorians
r/changemyview
r/LateStageCapitalism
r/geopolitics
r/PoliticalDiscussion
r/TheRedPill :)cryinglaughsmiley:)
r/TiADiscussion (theme: tumblr in action [which is cancer] :icon lol:)

Also, some general sub reddits about self improvement, conspiracy theories, typology, and movie or tv show related discussions.
The donald and the red pill? :gucciwhat:

maestro

Cultural revolution
/r/futurology
/r/askreddit
/r/personalfinance
/r/space
/r/television
/r/movies
/r/football
/r/sports
/r/blackfellas

TooMacaan

VIP
The donald and the red pill? :gucciwhat:
:trumpsmirk:I'm an old cis white male trapped in the body of a gender fluid Somali female-born body.

Why the judging emoji/sticker thingy though? :browtf:Speaking of which, how do you even know about those subreddits (enough to judge) if you also didn't frequent them...?:mjpls:

:trumpsmirk:I'm an old cis white male trapped in the body of a gender fluid Somali female-born body.

Why the judging emoji/sticker thingy though? :browtf:Speaking of which, how do you even know about those subreddits (enough to judge) if you also didn't frequent them...?:mjpls:
Not gonna lie, I've been on them before but suscribed? Never:browtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending