REDDIT MEMBER describes Geeljire living in the West. DO YOU AGREE WITH HIM? I do

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A more contemporary example would be the Ethiopian and Somali communities that came to Canada at the same time. Both started off at the same place but the Ethiopians quickly got out of poverty and in one generation became relatively successful. *The Somalis on the other hand adopted the North America "ghetto" culture and have remained exactly where they were when they came here (the ghetto). One culture places great importance on their faith and the family unit and the other does not. Having a child out of wedlock, getting involved in criminal activity or relying on social assistance when you don't need it would result in the entire family getting ostracized in the Ethiopian community. In the Somali community... not so much.* And before you bring up the wars in Somalia and the affect this had... I will bring up how well the Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian communities have done since coming to our city to spite coming from a larger and more violent environment (evidence of this being African contingents of UNPROFOR refusing to leave the barracks and go on patrols in Yugoslavia because they were terrified of the Serbs and Croats). *No matter where Somalis settle (whether it be in uber-progressive Europe, Minnesota, Toronto, Ottawa or Alberta)... the end result is the same. The areas quickly become a hotbed of crime, gang activity and murder.* At what point can we dispense with all of the excuses and hold these communities themselves accountable for their own situations?

Keep in mind that there are 1m Ethiopians in the US. Have you heard any killings related to youths killing each other or being involved in ganaterism ?

Somali's are anaechists by nature. Habesha's are not. Compare Somali's to Quraysh pre-Islam and there are a lot of similarities.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
Somali's are anaechists by nature. Habesha's are not. Compare Somali's to Quraysh pre-Islam and there are a lot of similarities.
true somalis are nomads habeshas are city dwellers two diffrent things which makes somalis kind of anarchistic who reject authority.

anhow ethiopia is not a war torn country somalia is so of cource somalis would not do aswell as the ethiopians who come from a stable well functioning country contrary to the somalis

true somalis are nomads habeshas are city dwellers two diffrent things which makes somalis kind of anarchistic who reject authority.

anhow ethiopia is not a war torn country somalia is so of cource somalis would not do aswell as the ethiopians who come from a stable well functioning country contrary to the somalis
There is more death destruction and war in Ethiopia rn than Somalia. That's facts, just bc western propaganda hasn't chosen to promote it doesn't mean it's not the facts on the ground.

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Agreed never heard of Ethiopians involved in gang violence. The low IQs on the other hand 30B672B4-E9AF-472B-9EBC-0F3111A6C663.png have turned rinkeby, Toronto, moqdishu and Minnesota and some parts of London into planet of the apes.8ED1C2C0-5035-490F-A5C4-DD665B3D95F4.png

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
A more contemporary example would be the Ethiopian and Somali communities that came to Canada at the same time. Both started off at the same place but the Ethiopians quickly got out of poverty and in one generation became relatively successful. *The Somalis on the other hand adopted the North America "ghetto" culture and have remained exactly where they were when they came here (the ghetto). One culture places great importance on their faith and the family unit and the other does not. Having a child out of wedlock, getting involved in criminal activity or relying on social assistance when you don't need it would result in the entire family getting ostracized in the Ethiopian community. In the Somali community... not so much.* And before you bring up the wars in Somalia and the affect this had... I will bring up how well the Bosnian, Serbian and Croatian communities have done since coming to our city to spite coming from a larger and more violent environment (evidence of this being African contingents of UNPROFOR refusing to leave the barracks and go on patrols in Yugoslavia because they were terrified of the Serbs and Croats). *No matter where Somalis settle (whether it be in uber-progressive Europe, Minnesota, Toronto, Ottawa or Alberta)... the end result is the same. The areas quickly become a hotbed of crime, gang activity and murder.* At what point can we dispense with all of the excuses and hold these communities themselves accountable for their own situations?

Keep in mind that there are 1m Ethiopians in the US. Have you heard any killings related to youths killing each other or being involved in ganaterism ?

But we iz Gangsta and we have Imaan. The habashi are working for this world and we r working for janaah

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

Same source as above.

really?? Walaahi Rkelly is right! Why are Somalis so visible then?? Sometimes when driving in Minneapolis i feel life i am in Xamar. Left, Right, Front, Back and the entire moving and standing car has a somali driver. where r the habashi hiding? Washington dc?

Apollo

VIP
really?? Walaahi Rkelly is right! Why are Somalis so visible then?? Sometimes when driving in Minneapolis i feel life i am in Xamar. Left, Right, Front, Back and the entire moving and standing car has a somali driver. where r the habashi hiding? Washington dc?

Minnesota is a Somali hotspot. The US is huuuge, you won't find many Somalis in areas like Texas for instance.

World

VIP
Guys, don’t be fooled.

I searched Reddit for this post and the only relevant thing that came up was this thread created on SSpot.

The lowlife @R.Kelly was the one who wrote this pathetic post.

B7F11E3A-4934-418A-BA34-3AEAA3864FD0.jpeg

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

The census is inaccurate when it comes to MN because Somalis do not give true numbers. Whenever a census taker knocks on a Somali household they don’t open and if they open they give inaccurate number of people living in the household.

Somalis in MN are 110k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending