Reddit co-founder resigns, and asks for a BLACK person to replace him

reddit is one of the best social media sites though :kanyehmm:
The site is set up for the top comments to always be contrarian and going against the original posters thread meaning any sense of discussion is out of the window with the whole upvote and downvote trash making people just downvote whenever they don’t agree. And then you have everyone shitting on the downvoted fueling the echo chambers.

No matter the subreddit there will always be a circlejerk due to how it’s made to operate. Added to this the users on that site are a massive joke, they always post the same cringy comment to add on just in a bid to get karma. You have interesting threads pushed down by garbage memes or unoriginal comments attaching their shite opinion.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

what do y'all think? :damsel:

1591385712348.png

The site is set up for the top comments to always be contrarian and going against the original posters thread meaning any sense of discussion is out of the window with the whole upvote and downvote trash making people just downvote whenever they don’t agree. And then you have everyone shitting on the downvoted fueling the echo chambers.

No matter the subreddit there will always be a circlejerk due to how it’s made to operate. Added to this the users on that site are a massive joke, they always post the same cringy comment to add on just in a bid to get karma. You have interesting threads pushed down by garbage memes or unoriginal comments attaching their shite opinion.

i do agree with the whole circle jerking stuff but that's mostly found on the front page and more popular subreddits. There are many more smaller communities that makes reddit unique from other social media

All those reddit nerds are white supremacist as hell, its a little late for this virtue-signalling at this point. If the owners of the site go thru any meaningful policy changes, the racist nerd userbase of reddit will revolt and destroy the site.

The previous reddit CEO Ellen Pao tried to clean up all the racist shit and they gave her ass the boot.
:mjdontkno:

@BetterDaysAhead
the admins removed a bunch of mods from the subreddit and replaced them with their own. The last post on the subreddit was 2 months ago. This is their new website.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Basra whats you’re thoughts on Alex Ohanian’s marrying Serena Williams View attachment 124009

My thoughts.......my thoughts........

1591386064868.png

My thoughts are controversial. I guess, its better to be her husband, than to go Gay- ie sleep with a muscle black man.

But the psychology of it, i do not understand. Maybe its none of my business. :(

All those reddit nerds are white supremacist as hell, its a little late for this virtue-signalling at this point. If the owners of the site go thru any meaningful policy changes, the racist nerd userbase of reddit will revolt and destroy the site.

The previous reddit CEO Ellen Pao tried to clean up all the racist shit and they gave her ass the boot.
:mjdontkno:

what racist shit exactly?