Reconstruction of our Paleolithic ancestors

Waxaan matagaandid niyow kkkk, this is pure cope :dead:
Have you ever been to North Africa? I just came back a few weeks ago. My father-in law literally is a Southern Maghrebi and is just as light as Northern Moroccans, ignorant public housing child.Get out,make some money and travel the world

Just finished the thing. Thanks, it answers a lot of my questions regarding the two populations. The guy’s voice was pretty soothing as well.
Btw, may I ask what’s your take on the Eburrans? Do you think they were ENP-like or IBM-like?
I don't think those Southeast African industries had anything to do with the Iberomaurusians or Capsians.

Copy the DOI, and paste it onto https://sci-hub.se/ to read a good summary.

Because I'm autosomally one of you unfortunately
Self hatere
Have you ever been to North Africa? I just came back a few weeks ago. My father-in law literally is a Southern Maghrebi and is just as light as Northern Moroccans, ignorant public housing child.Get out,make some money and travel the world
Ew u married an arab. Ewwww. Divorce ur wife now..

I thought you guys said Natufian wasn’t an accurate model for the Eurasian portion of Cushitic ancestry since Natufians have Anatolian and chalcolithic Iranian ancestry which is missing in Somalis?

Natufians (based on qpadm charts) do not have Iran_Chl, and their Anatolian-like admixture is also quite low, lower than that of Levant_N’s.
That being said, people do find Natufians to not be the exact perfect match for Eurasian-like ancestry found in the Horn.

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
C485168F-C765-4C08-82E4-DE581C49816B.jpeg

Our beautiful white ancestors 😍😍 @tariq moses

View attachment 231592
@Cognitive any idea about when/if this is being undertaken?
The only study similar to this I can currently think of is the Kushite (no, not the Kerman sample) study.

They sampled royals from king Nastasen’s tomb.
3634D273-9BCB-46A6-8EDB-BD0034FE9E06.jpeg

Now that I think about it since they’ve mentioned el-Kurru, it’s reasonable to say we’re talking about the same thing. You know, Nastasen being the last of Napatan Period kings and such.
I believe this is the Kushite study I mentioned in another thread. I am pretty sure Apollo had brought this up a few years ago.
We might have to wait for 2-3 years though.
But eventually the literal kangz will reveal their secrets to us.

Last edited:
What do you think is a better match?
Old Kingdom Egyptians. Dunno, that’s what Shimbiris thought. Although it makes sense. After all actual Natufians likely didn’t contribute much to N.Africans and Near Easterners (bar Levantines). Something similar did the work.
@tariq moses What would likely be the better match? Al-Khiday or OK Egyptians?

Wait I am at a loss here, do Horn Africans carry EEF? I have seen people coming to polarized conclusions.

@tariq moses What would likely be the better match? Al-Khiday or OK Egyptians?
Pre-Dynastic Upper Egyptians would work well, Eurasian ancestry in the Horn is largely Mesolithic Egyptian HG + Neolithic Farmer, which is exactly what early Ancient Egyptians were. So OK Egyptians would work well, probably better than Al Khiday due to its Levantine Farmer.

Wait I am at a loss here, do Horn Africans carry EEF? I have seen people coming to polarized conclusions.
IMO we do, via Neolithic Levantine and other Levantine farmer groups also, direct movements from the Mediterranean into Africa may have brought direct EEF-like input, this may have affected the ancestors of Horners but probably not substantially, if at all, but we likely have EEF via PPN groups settling in Egypt.

The only study similar to this I can currently think of is the Kushite (no, not the Kerman sample) study.

They sampled royals from king Nastasen’s tomb.
View attachment 231604
Now that I think about it since they’ve mentioned el-Kurru, it’s reasonable to say we’re talking about the same thing. You know, Nastasen being the last of Napatan Period kings and such.
I believe this is the Kushite study I mentioned in another thread. I am pretty sure Apollo had brought this up a few years ago.
We might have to wait for 2-3 years though.
But eventually the literal kangz will reveal their secrets to us.

Yeah, it's just that. I was just wondering how long it'll take.

Pre-Dynastic Upper Egyptians would work well, Eurasian ancestry in the Horn is largely Mesolithic Egyptian HG + Neolithic Farmer, which is exactly what early Ancient Egyptians were. So OK Egyptians would work well, probably better than Al Khiday due to its Levantine Farmer.

IMO we do, via Neolithic Levantine and other Levantine farmer groups also, direct movements from the Mediterranean into Africa may have brought direct EEF-like input, this may have affected the ancestors of Horners but probably not substantially, if at all, but we likely have EEF via PPN groups settling in Egypt.
@Cognitive Especially for Somalis who are less than 10% Arabian.We probably have extremely small Anatolian ancestry which is why it doesn't show up on G25.It's probably as small as the Iranian_N ancestry in Somalis

Lol probably why 23andme gave me 0.5% Sardinian for the longest time before they updated their algorithm. “We wUz Sea PeOpleZ”