Reconciliation

Céleste

Free AhmedSmelly Bliis iyo Bliis
As the title said, this is a thread to reconcile with people. If you hurt someone, go ahead and apologize.

:cosbyhmm:cannot remember everything i said, so I'll apologize for the ones I remember.

@Muhammad Bire sorry bro, it was wrong of me to say "have fun in hellfire". My message was be careful of zina.

The rest would be me making qabiilist posts, I dont care about that anymore. I made my last post. Sorry to the daaroods here. @Medulla I'll join your laandheer trans-qabiil movement:denzelnigga:

@Samaalic Era it was wrong of me to say you've changed. Between you and I, I've changed the most. From not knowing my sub clan to a whole hg supremacist. May Allah forgive us.

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
I Welcome you to Beesha Barakeysan TransQabiil the most Landheree qabiil in any Somali Region . It's great to have another member I am honored to have you join us
:friendhug:

Teflon

Inactive
VIP
10747.jpg

901.jpg

1995.jpg

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
As the title said, this is a thread to reconcile with people. If you hurt someone, go ahead and apologize.

:cosbyhmm:cannot remember everything i said, so I'll apologize for the ones I remember.

@Muhammad Bire sorry bro, it was wrong of me to say "have fun in hellfire". My message was be careful of zina.

The rest would be me making qabiilist posts, I dont care about that anymore. I made my last post. Sorry to the daaroods here. @Medulla I'll join your laandheer trans-qabiil movement:denzelnigga:

@Samaalic Era it was wrong of me to say you've changed. Between you and I, I've changed the most. From not knowing my sub clan to a whole hg supremacist. May Allah forgive us.
You were right Walal at the time, I was losing the plot but came back to sanity with your advise:friendhug: :whew:

Nah. I do enjoy hiilib, but not every day like many Somalis. I used to be vegetarian but every time I visit hooyo she makes nice roasted hiilib.

:jcoleno::lawd:
Your hooyo makes you nice hillib?? Lucky!! I'm 'flexitarian' and I'm force-fed bloody rare steak whenever I go home because apparently that will cure my non-existent anaemia. It feels like when I was 8 and hooyo would force-feed me veggies :(

Trending