Recommend some podcasts to listen to

joe rogan

I like a lot of what you say but I seriously hope that people avoid Joe Rogan. I think he's very lib. I know people now think people like Joe Rogan and Jordan Peterson are hardline conservatives but in the early 2000's they would have been hardcore libs by the standards of that time

Im looking for somali male only podcasts. the females are cool but I cant relate lol.

also the streaming platforms theyre on. Soundcloud/spotify/apple podcast/youtube anywhere it doesnt matter

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
im not fit for podcasts i can't pay attention to someone speaking for that long :mjlol:

im not fit for podcasts i can't pay attention to someone speaking for that long :mjlol:
I work a lot so yeh especially last job I had where I was delivering for a living( stupid amazon boxes) i would listen to feel like im part of the conversation. You prolly read books which i find hard to sit down so i rather listen

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
I work a lot so yeh especially last job I had where I was delivering for a living( stupid amazon boxes) i would listen to feel like im part of the conversation. You prolly read books which i find hard to sit down so i rather listen
never saw it from that point of view. but yea i do read. i like it better because it's like watching a movie in your f*cking brain its awesome :rejoice:

Screen%20Shot%202020-05-10%20at%206.11.53%20PM.png

"yea i do read. i like it better because it's like watching a movie in your... brain its awesome" -IgaF

Trending

Latest posts