Recognition in the name of Jesus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
20689059_10154941264756699_8575306105188515840_n.gif

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaaq were jewish and christian before they were forced to embrace islam by the arab jebarti tribe from yemen so its only right that isaaq revert back to their ways the oldest synagogue is in burco and the oldest church is in hargaisa we muslims must respect the people of the book and their churches and synagogue

Religious freedom and democracy don't necessarily go hand and hand. See Egypt, Syria, Djibouti etc

Fix up
I agree but so long as anti Islam bashers like the christian Ayan hirsi exist there will always be an issue with this becoming the norm in a country that already suffers from enough divisions. Baby steps! We should not add more division between ppl in a volatile environment.

Runtii waa wax laga yaqyaqsado, selling your soul for recogntition, dejavu from sayid times.

this guy is 1door from somaliland Tv and also sings in adis abab ahmaar Television,

i swear this man has been involved in music all his life,

this guy is as 1door as my legs are Caghdeer,

looks like 1919 all again where 1door somalilanders are being converted and this time no sayid exists to save them, may God guide them all,

1doors you should disown him, and then read quran on him

this guy is 1door from somaliland Tv and also sings in adis abab ahmaar Television,

i swear this man has been involved in music all his life,

this guy is as 1door as my legs are Caghdeer,

looks like 1919 all again where 1door somalilanders are being converted and this time no sayid exists to save them, may God guide them all,

1doors you should disown him, and then read quran on him
Only this time his new name will be "Kayse Woldemariam" and not John :siilaanyolaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.