Reciprocal

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Passive objects kulaha :mjlol:

But being serious it’s not what you say to your parents but how you say it. Also the context and perspective is also important

mrlog

Wonyluvr’s isaaq abti
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING walaalo don’t generalise
Some of our parents were totally diff.

I think ur problem is that the age gap between ur ass and ur parents is at least 40.
That’s why they can’t relate and there’s nothing to discuss, argue or even joke about with u.

that’s why u need to get hitched and have kids early. Otherwise u will repeat the cycle of having nothing in common with ur kids.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comprende ?

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
Passive objects kulaha :mjlol:

But being serious it’s not what you say to your parents but how you say it. Also the context and perspective is also important
I'm talking about from early childhood , it starts from there ..... dosen't matter what the child is talking about you have to engage with them, see them as capable and competent, instead of passive objects like I have said before looool. It's been said early literacy begins at home where parents interact with their children.

Last edited:

SOULSEARCHING

Hakuna matata
VIP
@SOULSEARCHING walaalo don’t generalise
Some of our parents were totally diff.

I think ur problem is that the age gap between ur ass and ur parents is at least 40.
That’s why they can’t relate and there’s nothing to discuss, argue or even joke about with u.

that’s why u need to get hitched and have kids early. Otherwise u will repeat the cycle of having nothing in common with ur kids.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Comprende ?

It's nothing to do with age.
Stop being an ageist.

Last edited:

Trending