Reasons why SSC clan will never get behind SL

Status
Not open for further replies.
-SL is a failed investment that has not been able to convince a single foreign state or international body to recognize it in 27 years

-SL is very poor and does not have enough poltical patrontage to support more than one or two Dhulo sub-clans at a time

-Nobody wants to be associated with Issak and their cuqdad, delusions, and long and ignoble history of colluding with imperialists

-Many Dhulos and other harti settle in the far south of Somalia and do not want to lose connections with their kin

-Dhulos are part of a major clan in Somalia and the current FGS president is their maternal nephew

-SL is in reality three small tuulos settled by drug addicts...why risk your future on that?

Zero

Somaliland patriot
-SL is a failed investment that has not been able to convince a single foreign state or international body to recognize it in 27 years

-SL is very poor and does not have enough poltical patrontage to support more than one or two Dhulo sub-clans at a time

-Nobody wants to be associated with Issak and their cuqdad, delusions, and long and ignoble history of colluding with imperialists

-Many Dhulos and other harti settle in the far south of Somalia and do not want to lose connections with their kin

-Dhulos are part of a major clan in Somalia and the current FGS president is their maternal nephew

-SL is in reality three small tuulos settled by drug addicts...why risk your future on that?
BLA BLA BLA.

10 years before your Dhulo father made a similar thread somehere and 10 years later your Dhulo son will make a similar thread while my Isaaq son will be driving a new Tesla model with one of your Dhulo daughters.
mrw-i-silently-fart-before-leaving-a-crowded-elevator-99804.gif

BLA BLA BLA.

10 years before your Dhulo father made a similar thread somehere and 10 years later your Dhulo son will make a similar thread while my Isaaq son will be driving a new Tesla model with one of your Dhulo daughters.

Love the confidence, but those statements are just as empty as your head. Less talking more action saxiib. I would love to see somalis competing for material things instead of qabils that are equally broke trying to hide insecurities by deflecting it to other qabils.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
BLA BLA BLA.

:siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh::siilaanyolaugh:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Sheekh Darod would've been angry and disappointed with The current Dhulos leaders.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Isaac waa gaalo guunta guunta dhashay in sha Allah we will kill thrm in jubaland, ogadenia, nfd and especially in puntland they are going to die defending the british colonial borders cause theyre gaalo who worship the british crown and take the british word as sacrosanct.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
If you think SL lost 45 you are being delusional.
Forget 45 in sha Allah millions of isaac will be liquidated cause theyre gaalo who worship the british crown and willing to die defending the colonial borders.

Allah willing this enmity between Darood and isaac will last for eternity.

Status
Not open for further replies.