Reason why Shinzo Abe (Japanese Prime Minster) resigned

Keo

VIP
Apparently he has a chronic illness called ulcerative colitis which are stomach cramps that don't end and causes inflamed bowels and intestines. It's an incurable disease and he's had it all his life. Some people even end up having to wear a colostomy bag. In 2006 he actually had to resign because of non-stop stomach cramps and diarrhoea. He thought he would beat the condition so he made a comeback in 2012 as a Prime Minster but he relapsed again which lead to him having to resign again.

Last edited:

SOMALIKNIGHT

Golan Heights belong to Syria
I used to work at a business 5 years ago that had a sticker on the door that welcomed those people to come in to xaar even if they were not a customer, some came in it was called Chrons I would wear an adult nappy if I had that disease... 10 times a day yaab

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Ulcerative colitis is manageable with dietary restrictions and one can go into remission. However, you'll have a tough time managing it in Japan because some of the cultural food staples are quite inflammatory.

Ulcerative colitis is manageable with dietary restrictions and one can go into remission. However, you'll have a tough time managing it in Japan because some of the cultural food staples are quite inflammatory.
The food they eat in East Asia is downright foul, raw uncooked. Fermented half alive eggs in soy-sauce is a snack to them.

Trending

Latest posts