Reason Why Farmaajo Is The Dumbest Somali President Ever!

He sideline Puntland most powerful Somali/Darod State. He put his coins with a laangaab Mursade PM. Now 90% of Hawiye can’t stand him and publicly calling for war. Where does he go? Low level politics always leads back to 91 situation. Marehan can never lead Somalia because they do not lead Darod Majeerteen does, and Hawiye is lead by Abgaal who pretty much own Xamar. This fool sideline both and want to be President lol good luck! His now calling Garowe pretty much giving out a blank check for support too late Dumb !!!:Sutehja:

These fools will never learn you sideline Majeerteen you actually sideline yourself. My hate for Marehan is purely political these dumbasses do not know wtf they are doing: MJ iyo Agbaal are power houses here to stay. Sidelining them is temporarily and comes with a heavy price to be paid. The bastard Siyad Barre was saved by MJs who drove day and night to save him. They told him to hand over what he had to Save Somalia and the Government and this fool refused. Farmaajo for an educated fool is no better than Siyad. Farmaajo thinks he is smarter than ever Farah his dumbass should have atlease learned from history. This is why we call you B.O.O.N!

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
If he chose Gaas or HSM as his PM some other qabiil would be crying, no satisfying reer 68 IQ where everything is about qabiil.

If your leadership is so great why do you have so much inequality? Why are so many of the non-MJ's in PL in such bad shape? Why are they threatening to leave? Why did they join SL? Your leadership only works for your clan interests. There is no way you can effectively lead the country because you are only focused on your tol. Your walaalo have realized that and have decided to leave you.

Another thing is, you take every opportunity to shit on any form of MX leadership. It goes back to medieval times so don't act innocent. We have never and will never get along. There will always be a power struggle except you spend every opportunity to shit on us. We are not focused on you.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
If your leadership is so great why do you have so much inequality? Why are so many of the non-MJ's in PL in such bad shape? Why are they threatening to leave? Why did they join SL? Your leadership only works for your clan interests. There is no way you can effectively lead the country because you are only focused on your tol. Your walaalo have realized that and have decided to leave you.

Another thing is, you take every opportunity to shit on any form of MX leadership. It goes back to medieval times so don't act innocent. We have never and will never get along. There will always be a power struggle except you spend every opportunity to shit on us. We are not focused on you.
Your president breathes and lives on hating MJ.. He should focus on Gedo instead of trying to cause interruption in our country Puntland.

Secondly how come every MX politician only thinks about his pockets and his immediate family, as a whole your clan is suffering, no developments, no businesses. Nothing, when he steps down your people have nothing to show for. You don’t even have a developed region.

Allah swt has truly blessed us. No wonder Barre and Farmaajo are only focused on bringing down MJ. You can’t bring down people who Allah swt has blessed.

Your president breathes and lives on hating MJ.. He should focus on Gedo instead of trying to cause interruption in our country Puntland.

Secondly how come every MX politician only thinks about his pockets and his immediate family, as a whole your clan is suffering, no developments, no businesses. Nothing, when he steps down your people have nothing to show for. You don’t even have a developed region.

Allah swt has truly blessed us. No wonder Barre and Farmaajo are only focused on bringing down MJ. You can’t bring down people who Allah swt has blessed.
I think both the FGS and PL have conflicting agenda's. It is in both of the best interests to subdue the other party. The hate goes both ways. Farmaajo does not hate MJ's, but the government does not like PL especially since PL is so critical of them.

You're right about our leaders. I wonder the same thing myself. MSB could have done more for us but Farmaajo is accused of being a qabilist for breathing. There is nothing he can do for Gedo without getting backlash.

Good for you. Make sure you treat your fellow PL's well. They are starting to see through the BS. PL is a MS project. Only you guys get to eat. It will be the downfall of PL.

Gibiin-Udug

I think both the FGS and PL have conflicting agenda's. It is in both of the best interests to subdue the other party. The hate goes both ways. Farmaajo does not hate MJ's, but the government does not like PL especially since PL is so critical of them.

You're right about our leaders. I wonder the same thing myself. MSB could have done more for us but Farmaajo is accused of being a qabilist for breathing. There is nothing he can do for Gedo without getting backlash.

Good for you. Make sure you treat your fellow PL's well. They are starting to see through the BS. PL is a MS project. Only you guys get to eat. It will be the downfall of PL.
Puntland is shared equally, the propaganda that your people started is getting ridiculous.

Puntland is shared equally, the propaganda that your people started is getting ridiculous.
It is not propoganda. Many of the people themselves have grievances. You can even see it online. Who are you to deny their experiences from your comfortable home in the West? Isku xisow.

Majeertenia is a resource poor desert state that is a 'taker.' They offer nothing but want more gov resources and appointments. Additionally, 4.5 means MX and MJ will be in natural political tension---only 1 can represent beesha darood. So that is why its entirely logical for Farmaajo to ignore Puntland, they offer him nothing while competing with him for power and resources.

MX are getting clowned all over, this hawiye guy is telling like it is.
Tagging mentally unstable people with an internet connection means nothing. If you want people to tag mama malyun and what she says then sure, if that means something to you. If anything it shows how retarded and lowly your viewpoints are. Relying on crazy people on FB, just because normal people have enough sense and decency to not do that, doesnt mean they cant. You know that dont you? Miskeen.

Gibiin-Udug

Tagging mentally unstable people with an internet connection means nothing. If you want people to tag mama malyun and what she says then sure, if that means something to you. If anything it shows how retarded and lowly your viewpoints are. Relying on crazy people on FB, just because normal people have enough sense and decency to not do that, doesnt mean they cant. You know that dont you? Miskeen.
What's your problem? That man is talking about Marexaan, and he is telling the truth about majerteen. That gentleman is absolutely right about everything!

Majeertenia is a resource poor desert state that is a 'taker.' They offer nothing but want more gov resources and appointments. Additionally, 4.5 means MX and MJ will be in natural political tension---only 1 can represent beesha darood. So that is why its entirely logical for Farmaajo to ignore Puntland, they offer him nothing while competing with him for power and resources.
To answer your drivel, Puntland doesn't compete with the SFG for resources, it simply demands its fair share of development grants the international community releases to the federal government. Most of the funds is directly channelled into Mogadishu. You make it seem as if FG is propping up Puntland with budgetary support.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
I know this might sound harsh but this is why I support SFG. I think of Farmaajo as a parent and I think of all the qabiils/states as his children that he loves very much but has to say NO to. As a parent sometimes u have to put ur foot down and not let ur children dictate everything.

My point is, if Farmaajo appeases certain qabiils/states and ignores “less” powerful ones, then he is no longer in control which defeats the purpose of dowladnimo.

I believe his doing the right thing by saying we are all in this together, not a few, not some but all of us and if this ship is gonna go somewhere, it will only do so with no person left behind. Let us all swallow our pride and look at things from a different perspective:)

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
We don't offer nothing to your xarmaajo cause we want that. Simple!.

I find your sanctimonious calacaal about Maxamuud Saleebaan to be very hypocritical, what you're accusing of us can also be said about reer Diini. Ask yourself why reer axmed/reer hassan/talxe have been on the opposing end to reer Diini(excluding the self serving Fartaag) politically as most of their elders and prominent leaders are aligned with Blackie's reer Cabdille backed JL administration? Part of the reason why Madoobe enjoys widespread support amongst amongst these communities is due to the greed of reer Diini.

Maxamed Zubeer have a hegemon over OG JL politics when the more populous Cawlyahan should be given the mandate to lead their clan bloc. At a local level, what is the difference between these three sub clans? :drakekidding:

Last edited:

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
I know this might sound harsh but this is why I support SFG. I think of Farmaajo as a parent and I think of all the qabiils/states as his children that he loves very much but has to say NO to. As a parent sometimes u have to put ur foot down and not let ur children dictate everything.

My point is, if Farmaajo appeases certain qabiils/states and ignores “less” powerful ones, then he is no longer in control which defeats the purpose of dowladnimo.

I believe his doing the right thing by saying we are all in this together, not a few, not some but all of us and if this ship is gonna go somewhere, it will only do so with no person left behind. Let us all swallow our pride and look at things from a different perspective:)
That 'ship' left Raxanweyn behind a year ago.
:drakelaugh:
Your uncle Roobow hasn't seen the sun in 11 months.
:chrisfreshhah:
Your elders have been begging for his release since he was arrested last December but recently stopped because they realized there's no point - the FGS couldn't care less about what they want.
:hahaidiot: