Really the mum

IstarZ

A mere finger can’t obscure the sun.
Above average or i would not be on her still at all, she literally married now with another child, ilaahey aa ila og no word of a lie. :stopit:

I recant my above post. You chasing after a married woman??? Waryaa wax isku fal.

Jungle

VIP
You’re jokes. Why are you harassing her waryaa?
I harass her for the right reasons which she turns into a thing about me and her which aint what it is. A nigga sleeps in a bed with her everyday, fuxk she want from me. I dicked her down over the years but not since she been wit this man.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gambar

VIP
I harass her for the right reasons which she turns into a thing about me and her which aint what it is. A nigga sleeps in a bed with her everyday, fuxk she want from me. I dicked her down over the years but not since she been wit this man.

I’m not gonna lie walal the way you write about your life you seem like an annoying baby daddy from hell lol.

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet

bro these man don't know how devilish london gyal are

Jungle

VIP
I’m not gonna lie walal the way you write about your life you seem like an annoying baby daddy from hell lol.
Im good and shes honestly a good woman too. Im not worried at all about my child, i know her and her fam like she know mine all love but the hoe called me a while ago, i said u called, on snap she go it was accd but i heard her for a whole min on voicemail :mjlol::mjlol: i said toher tonite hoe u married then decided scrnsht parts for clout on here :meleshame: but alx rather here than..., im gone sleep :salute:

C-Town

#CT1
morrocan women under the age of 40 aint allowed to go to the saudi because they are known for doing sihr they will take a picture or hair and will f*ck your life up after visiting a witch

Strike6times

Dsavv is a fucking muppet
morrocan women under the age of 40 aint allowed to go to the saudi because they are known for doing sihr they will take a picture or hair and will f*ck your life up after visiting a witch
one of them asked me for my mums name I was doing up lerkz