Really embarrassed about the state of affairs back home!

Status
Not open for further replies.
As optimistic as i am and determined to go back home and help out, but i still can't help but feel shamed at how weak ppl are back home. Let me lay it down for you deniers out there! we are too proud to even admit that we fucked up our own country.....that's right we are the most delusional ppl on the planet and by that i mean the young generation because the old generation that continue this madness are not even human in my eyes anymore. They lost that right when they invited african rapists into the country and sold their own country down the river to entertain qabil division and foreign agendas to keep us divided so they can exploit us. We've addressed the past now lets move on to the present and the future! what do we really want? to stay in the west forever and keep letting ppl laugh at our limbo state of affairs back home?

Are we gonna let this last forever? are we gonna let our countries be destroyed like the arabs in libya and iraq? cus we both no it's over them since the americans hate them even more than us. Are we gonna let Madows guard us forever? I'm looking down on southern men because they let al shabaab grow over the years and failed to stop this movement in it's infancy. Southerners must take responsibility for their failure like puntlanders did for piracy.

We all hate this embarrassment and want it to end! yet no one wants to deal with al shabaab back home, not even keep an eye on what they are doing. No one wants to admit that we need to vote out these politicians back home and tell our cousins and relatives to until they put somalis first and stop mishandling our resources and heeding to the call of foreigners.

Three things need to happen for things to change back home.

1- Start taking the fight to al shabaab seriously! pablo escobar had eyes and ears all over columbia and southies just cry and hide like cowards when al shabaab plots next door bomb their malls, houses and schools. It's COWARDLY! be harsh with your relatives and let them know that just reporting suspicious activity could save lives, i'd rather you profile your own villagers than to allow this madness to continue. BE patriots and fight to take the south back!

2-Vote politicians out that side with foreigners! Somalis are so backwards. Next time you go back to your village please do advise the ppl voting that they can vote out the corrupt official if he is a traitor. Let them know that even the bantu they look down on are "WOKE" and are planning to vote out south african politicians that are going against their interests. Somalis need to use their voting power and to protest against corruption also! The time to be lazy and unaware is over. Stop complaining about low iq and blaming poor education for your relative being ill informed about a certain politician and voting him in so he can work with arabs to destroy the country. YOu are responsible for your village so warn them and advise them on how politics works in the west. I also will teach my village that the politician serves them and must tell them what he plans to do with their approval. If he sells us out to arabs the nit's time my ppl learned to vote him out!

3-Choose good countries to extract our resources for us. There is no need to keep blindly choosing western countries to ally ourselves with if they are against us! or arabs that would be jealous of our success. We can go to Neutral countries and ask their companies to extract minerals for us for a fair price. It's 2018! there are many companies that don't have greedy leaders that plot against us. We must learn that we can choose our allies right now instead of getting exploited by america like the saudis were or african nations by france.

Lastly...we shall never rise so long as we fight with one another and bicker over silly things, while we are surrounded by wolves in all corners of our country. We cannot afford to fight a war with ourselves any more. We live in dangerous times and it's either keep up with the world or go extinct! we all know how weak ppl are treated in this world.

4. Stop taking aid.
We will never become independent if we keep taking aid in form of food etc.
5. Media control.
Media control is important to combat and win over hostile ideologies.

4. Stop taking aid.
We will never become independent if we keep taking aid in form of food etc.
5. Media control.
Media control is important to combat and win over hostile ideologies.
Exactly my brother. We must control our own population and not let anyone else influence the ppl's minds.

You know the other day i had a funny thouhgt "what if somalia becomes a first world country?", and i burst out laughing immideiately after. The thought was so foreign in my head, and me laughing at the matter was a bit disturbing.

You are right, things need to move from within so real change can manifest. People need to take responsibilities and take matter to their own hands.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
The nation is gradually recovering from a long brutal civil war. Help instead of criticizing and giving the general public negative vibes about the future.

Wallahi it sick how this was shown as one sided story on western media.
And Hollywood had the audacity to twist the story while hiring Somali actors. Smh :bell:
It's crazy how the media twisted it and put the blame on poor Somalis, I had to educate so many people that pushed for a fake narrative which they had no knowledge of most were surprised and actually took in that the "pirates" were just angry fishermen protecting their sea. Hollywood is fucked up!

There was this pirate movie they made and the amount of fake news made me boil lol, kulaha "isnt Somalia filled with AIDS":gucciwhat:

You know the other day i had a funny thouhgt "what if somalia becomes a first world country?", and i burst out laughing immideiately after. The thought was so foreign in my head, and me laughing at the matter was a bit disturbing.

You are right, things need to move from within so real change can manifest. People need to take responsibilities and take matter to their own hands.
Not even that when I visit I try to educate the elders and youth in my village on how we are feast from the world and how we need to wake up. When others go it's either to party or blog. No one wants to stay and build the diaspora are like the son you sent off in hopes they would return with meat but instead they come back to vacation and seem brain-dead or corrupted.

The nation is gradually recovering from a long brutal civil war. Help instead of criticizing and giving the general public negative vibes about the future.
The idea of this thread is to encourage some users to discuss matter with ppl back home. Most of them don't know what we know and are content with life the way it is until the next drought comes and they regret not doing anything. Try to help out and advise them at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending