Reality of Somaliland after 32 years

As if the rest of Somalia extracts oil, all of Somalia is corrupt
Stop justifying the lies that have been fed to the public for over 3 decades.

In that time frame there was constant propaganda that Somaliland is more peaceful and prosperous than Somalia but there's not much to show for it. There was never any prosperity, and there's no peace now either.

mohammdov

Nabidoor
Stop justifying the lies that have been fed to the public for over 3 decades.

In that time frame there was constant propaganda that Somaliland is more peaceful and prosperous than Somalia but there's not much to show for it.
Did you see me saying this?
Somaliland, like the rest of Somalis, has tribalism, corruption, and thieving politicians

Did you see me saying this?
Somaliland, like the rest of Somalis, has tribalism, corruption, and thieving politicians
That's not what Somaliland has propagated to the public for 32 years! You cannot deny the facts.

Tribalism and corruption were suppressed in order to not tarnish the makeshift reputation of peace and prosperity. They were two of the main arguments to secede against the South.

Gedo is better of being part of Jubaland, rather than Oromia. Plus you guys are all Darood same family
We are not weak that we are running away from Ogaden domination, after ATM's leaves Kismaayo will be the new hot spot. We want our share on Kismaayo sea port and have the keys to Jubaland parliament.

Gedo is better of being part of Jubaland, rather than Oromia. Plus you guys are all Darood same family
If I was rer Awdal, I would stick with Somaliland, providing Sameroon gets it share in Berbera sea port revenue. And they have their own security at Hargeysa parliament.

If I was rer Awdal, I would stick with Somaliland, providing Sameroon gets it share in Berbera sea port revenue. And they have their own security at Hargeysa parliament.
If I was rer Gedo, I would stick with Jubaland, providing Mareexan gets it share in Kismaayo presidency. And they have their own security at Kismaayo parliament.

Whatever you advice on can be flipped on your clan. And they're both not happening. But still I suggest you focus on your own affairs.

If I was rer Gedo, I would stick with Jubaland, providing Mareexan gets it share in Kismaayo presidency. And they have their own security at Kismaayo parliament.

Whatever you advice on can be flipped on your clan. And they're both not happening. But still I suggest you focus on your own affairs.
Never say never. Marehan ruled Kismaayo by force over 15 years, prior to ATMS. Don't fall for Mohamed Subair propaganda, there only district in the Juba is Afmadow. Kismaayo was tradutionally Talxe Marehan Town. You have Marehan villages all around Kismaayo.

So how many anti SL threads are you gonna make? If you got a problem with beesha dhexe go to xamar and beg for state or some high position like president or PM. I doubt you get the same perks we give you :manny:
training day denzel GIF

This is the sad reality we are living in, actually no one cared about the so called qaran since the beginning, just a mercenary politicians were taking turns to loot the public assets to their own bockets and then dividing the masses along clan lines so that their robbery will go on unabatted and never being hold accountable.

But still having a relative peace is giving us the opportunity to exercise minor social reforms that might accumulate to help us diminishing the undue significance we gave to qabiil, so that we will once have a good leadership that cares the well being of the entire country

So how many anti SL threads are you gonna make? If you got a problem with beesha dhexe go to xamar and beg for state or some high position like president or PM. I doubt you get the same perks we give you :manny:
training day denzel GIF
I'm just stating the facts, don't get emotional. I don't care for positions in Xamar, either. My interests are rooted in my clan's land and its development. Come up with something else.

training day denzel GIF
Nio xishood, samarone aint no marti to take handover in hargeisa but rather are an integral stakeholder of the state, with that said they haven't got nothing more than 3 wasiir and fake VP, so we need to rearrange the politcal power sharing and let everyone get his fair share if sland has to keep functioning

Nio xishood, samarone aint no marti to take handover in hargeisa but rather are an integral stakeholder of the state, with that said they haven't got nothing more than 3 wasiir and fake VP, so we need to rearrange the politcal power sharing and let everyone get his fair share if sland has to keep functioning
Forget rearrangement of the power sharing system. Somaliland has to be willing to massive reform of the entire project or else it'll be futile.

There's already been new proposals to reform the power sharing system to increase our stake but it won't happen. It's all just a sham.