REAL TRUE STORY OF WHAT CAUSED THE WAR BETWEEN LIYU AND Cabuudwaaq

FINALLY GOT AN UPDATE OF THE STORY,

I assumed it was so weird for Liyu to attack boonta in galmudug,

here is the true full story after some digging, an abti of mine who has a friend who is very close to Cagjar got us an update

remember those thousandths of SNA trained in Turkey?

Guess where they were sent and told to attack?

farmajo sent the marehan SNA Turkish trained to galmudug to quell HG during the upcoming election and make sure kheyre and farmajo get a HG man they can control and use against Jubaland and Puntland and make the federal gov look better in the eyes of the west sicne majorty of regional states will be puppets to farmajo: galmudug, south west, hirshabelle and banadir mamul,

but boon and farmajo being bad with grand strategy, anyone take a guess what boon did and why?

they under the guise of SNA boon trained in Turkey attacked makahil Ogaden in wardeer, thinking they can settle marehan there so they can have seats in the up coming DDS elections, they wanted to force their way in and use the beef to demand kursi Mps in the upcoming elections,

the silly plan was to attack Makahil Ogaden and resettle marehan there and demand Mps,

so they attacked Makahil in the border area

Makahil called on Liyu, waryada we are under attack,

Liyu came and smashed marehan in galmudug,

i thought it was so out of the ordinary for liyu to randomly attack boonta in galmudug,

cagjar was told, he called farmajo, farmajo said to hell with somalinimo, i will attack your kind, i want kursi for marehan,

cagjar said i will show you who is boss,

as we speak the numbers: Boonta killed 6 Ogaden makahil civilians,

Liyu Police have killed 36 Boon and took as we speak 38 Boonta back to jigjig as trophy to cagjar,

farmajo called on abiy and complained, he said these guys are not as well trained as Liyu police, help me,

abiy spoke to the oromo commander general in Harar, he called cagjar and cagjar told him of the story

the general called abiy and told him abiy who do you want peace with, Ogaden or boonta?

abiy said of course we need peace with Ogaden, he explained to abiy to stay out of it and let the boonta taste their arrogance,

the oromo general called and said to cagjar Ogaden on our side is more important to us

and quoted him these exact words:

"even if Liyu have to capture xamar, smash them and teach them a lesson, we need a peaceful DDS on our side in the upcoming elections and potential beef with ahmaar and tigra, make them lick their wounds"

so farmajo in a twist of greed with his boon crew just destroyed their relatiosnhip with DDS, with cagjar, with aboy

mark my words, watch as farmajo is isolated in the coming weeks and months, abiy, DDS, cagjar, ONLF, they will all ignore him,

this is the real full story, it explained why liyu seemed to attack boon out of the blue,
so randomly, the boons attacked innocent people thinking their langab ass will give them seats in DDS for next year,

now liyu are to deport all boon under mustafa cagjar orders, in one full swoop boonta have pissed of their best ally mustafa who was very somali somali blah blah, obsessed with somalinimo,

mark my words, expect my Liyu invasions to deal with SNA trained boons from turkey who thought they can take on men trained by the UK,

this is the real story,

@Ferrari @Crow @DR OSMAN @tyrannicalmanager @PuntiteQueen @Arma @Yonis

this is what your somali tax money and world donations were spent on, creating war on various borders, pissing off neighbours on bad strategies that were not thought through,

this is where your weal is being wasted on,

Last edited:
The ilk.oyar did plan all this

The guy head of security in the region qorexey was jotified of build up of marexan militia in the border.

He went to meet their ilko.yar odeyal to bring a solution.
The odeyal told him anaku xabada siidii ogaden dabada laga galiyo ban garaneyna.( just like how granpaterror talks here).All they wanted is war with Liyu polis nothing else.
They wanted to attack liyu bolis later on they crossed and ambushed a group of Liyu polis and killed 4 after they dandansi.
Then the guy called for gurmad and Marehan were smashed to pieces.

They lost 40 men and hundreds of injured pows captured.
There is another build up of SNA at C/waaaq border and if they cross thw border they will be eaten up alive.

Waligay qolo ka tabar xuun oo kakibir badan ma.rexan maanan arag.

That's why they have beef with Reer Bicidyahan in Wardheer. Marehan is looking to push for more land but we will not tolerate it.

Now they want to act like victims and pretend they are not land hungry.

Well done Absame, have one strategy towards these people and you will succeed.

Allah does not love transgressors.
Mare.xan have problems.
When Failmajo leaves office they will be the weakest link.
They fell out with HG and Abgaa.l
They fell out with Raxa.weyn
They fell out with Ogade.n
They fell out with MJ

Ya maqan?

@Django

Have you ever seen such unstrategic thinking. We all welcomed Farmaajo with open arms but he chose to ruin it for him and his people.

Who will trust them in power again?

Lol
Thwy have the grand illusion that Kenya is protecting Madoobe against Mar.exan in Kismaayo.

So there is no Kenya to protect Ogaden in DDS so they attacked Liyu polis thinking they could secure more land and expand.
The only time Mar.exan took land from Og.aden was under MSB who used dawlada to secure Bardheere and Burduubo from the Cawliyahan.

They think that curving out a land in DDS would give them psotuons like mps and wasir.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Peace is imperative for dowlad building. Instead of taking sides, I am sure there’s plenty of blame to go around and we should always promote dialogue between the two feuding neighbors. :)

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
Absame is a sleeping giant lol if I was B00n I wouldn't mess with them..... 5 Million men absame wa ka cidanta

Meesha b00b0nta marexaan lagu karbaashe 30 mile be u jirta magalada abudwaq landherimada absame wax lo dhigo maleh @Teeri-Alpha
meeshu waa boorancad, it's actually close to 15 miles west of cabudwaaq, look it up. lol
this whole time i thought mx baa soo duulay smh. inleen aqalkoodi baa loogu galay.
liyuu is wrong.

FINALLY GOT AN UPDATE OF THE STORY,

I assumed it was so weird for Liyu to attack ****ta in galmudug,

here is the true full story after some digging, an abti of mine who has a friend who is very close to Cagjar got us an update

remember those thousandths of SNA trained in Turkey?

Guess where they were sent and told to attack?

farmajo sent the marehan SNA Turkish trained to galmudug to quell HG during the upcoming election and make sure kheyre and farmajo get a HG man they can control and use against Jubaland and Puntland and make the federal gov look better in the eyes of the west sicne majorty of regional states will be puppets to farmajo: galmudug, south west, hirshabelle and banadir mamul,

but **** and farmajo being bad with grand strategy, anyone take a guess what **** did and why?

they under the guise of SNA **** trained in Turkey attacked makahil Ogaden in wardeer, thinking they can settle marehan there so they can have seats in the up coming DDS elections, they wanted to force their way in and use the beef to demand kursi Mps in the upcoming elections,

the silly plan was to attack Makahil Ogaden and resettle marehan there and demand Mps,

so they attacked Makahil in the border area

Makahil called on Liyu, waryada we are under attack,

Liyu came and smashed marehan in galmudug,

i thought it was so out of the ordinary for liyu to randomly attack ****ta in galmudug,

cagjar was told, he called farmajo, farmajo said to hell with somalinimo, i will attack your kind, i want kursi for marehan,

cagjar said i will show you who is boss,

as we speak the numbers: ****ta killed 6 Ogaden makahil civilians,

Liyu Police have killed 36 **** and took as we speak 38 ****ta back to jigjig as trophy to cagjar,

farmajo called on abiy and complained, he said these guys are not as well trained as Liyu police, help me,

abiy spoke to the oromo commander general in Harar, he called cagjar and cagjar told him of the story

the general called abiy and told him abiy who do you want peace with, Ogaden or ****ta?

abiy said of course we need peace with Ogaden, he explained to abiy to stay out of it and let the ****ta taste their arrogance,

the oromo general called and said to cagjar Ogaden on our side is more important to us

and quoted him these exact words:

"even if Liyu have to capture xamar, smash them and teach them a lesson, we need a peaceful DDS on our side in the upcoming elections and potential beef with ahmaar and tigra, make them lick their wounds"

so farmajo in a twist of greed with his **** crew just destroyed their relatiosnhip with DDS, with cagjar, with aboy

mark my words, watch as farmajo is isolated in the coming weeks and months, abiy, DDS, cagjar, ONLF, they will all ignore him,

this is the real full story, it explained why liyu seemed to attack **** out of the blue,
so randomly, the ****s attacked innocent people thinking their langab ass will give them seats in DDS for next year,

now liyu are to deport all **** under mustafa cagjar orders, in one full swoop ****ta have pissed of their best ally mustafa who was very somali somali blah blah, obsessed with somalinimo,

mark my words, expect my Liyu invasions to deal with SNA trained ****s from turkey who thought they can take on men trained by the UK,

this is the real story,

@Ferrari @Crow @DR OSMAN @tyrannicalmanager @PuntiteQueen @Arma @Yonis

this is what your somali tax money and world donations were spent on, creating war on various borders, pissing off neighbours on bad strategies that were not thought through,

this is where your weal is being wasted on,
cuzzo, i was just there recently, wallahi liyuu baa khaladka leh.

war makaahiil wax ka moryaansan meesha ma joogaan.

muuse gumacadlaa dadkii caydhsanaya gees ka gees.

as for the reer quule, i fear for their extinction at this point, because west of the border was their sanctuary, the only place where they never got attacked, and now they are turning the people there against themselves.

waa doqomo. when HG attacks again, and they will, where they hell are they going to run this time?

So failmaajo is frustated he still doesnt have shithole galnus under check? the election was supposed to take place 17th dec, failmaajo wants his small clan to get more seats there ofc he's causing havoc near the border too smh

TekNiKo

β€œI am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
cuzzo, i was just there recently, wallahi liyuu baa khaladka leh.

war makaahiil wax ka moryaansan meesha ma joogaan.

muuse gumacadlaa dadkii caydhsanaya gees ka gees.

as for the reer quule, i fear for their extinction at this point, because west of the border was their sanctuary, the only place where they never got attacked, and now they are turning the people there against themselves.

waa doqomo. when HG attacks again, and they will, where they hell are they going to run this time?

This guy is atleast honest! It all started when yall kicked out miskiin Rer Cismaan tribe of Marehan from Neef Kucishe, they all fled to Cabudwaaq, now yall started attempted to displace Reer Dalal in Boorancad, Ceelbaxay and Laasacanood. Mareexaan are on the defence here we never wanted conflict but were forced too fight to defend our lands.

Teeri has concocted some hilarious story of SNA hahha.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
@Teeri-Alpha where are your sources or videos like what @TekNiKo supplied all you did was rant like a fool at least tekniko supplied evidence sources and videos only a madman will believe you're rubbish

Last edited:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
When will you come of the closet and admit you are a b00n? It’s obvious to anyone with a few brain cells.
liyu savages attacked gabiley and killed 15 innocent civilians newsFlash its a lot more complicated than that don't believe teerialphas crazy retarded rants with no proof or evidence

Trending