Real talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why is there so much hate between our Somali queens and brothers on this site?

Majority of Somali girls are nice, friendly and caring. I personally couldn't see myself marrying from another race. Man needs a wife who wears the Dirac, says abowe macaan and cooks the bariis and hilib the right way. You can never relate with an ajnabi girl more than a good sister who is brought up in a Somali household.

Also why so much obsession with Somali girls going for madoows? Every time a Somali brother makes a thread saying 'Somali girl with black man, Somali girl and tyrones' it just shows how insecure you are. Majority of Somali girls get married within our community(just look at your own immediate family). As for the ones who marry a good Muslim brother who is a foreigner may Allah bless their marriage. However, the ones who chase after an ex convict or hoodlum it's obvious the girl doesn't have her head screwed right so why stress over her? Ignoring these girls is a much bigger statement. The few insecure girls mocking Somali men on social media, the madoow guys with their jealousy for Somali men....all they want is attention.

We as Muslim Somali men have a rich history...with ancestors who conquered great swath of lands, who fought against colonialism and built a nation. Who Allah has also blessed with beauty, a funny likeable character which at the same time can turn into moriyaan in a blink of an eye lol

There is no need to take social media insults as a dent to our identity.

Be proud and confident!

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP

Majority of Somali girls are nice, friendly and caring. I personally couldn't see myself marrying from another race. Man needs a wife who wears the Dirac, says abowe macaan and cooks the bariis and hilib the right way. You can never relate with an ajnabi girl more than a good sister who is brought up in a Somali household.

Also why so much obsession with Somali girls going for madoows? Every time a Somali brother makes a thread saying 'Somali girl with black man, Somali girl and tyrones' it just shows how insecure you are. Majority of Somali girls get married within our community(just look at your own immediate family). As for the ones who marry a good Muslim brother who is a foreigner may Allah bless their marriage. However, the ones who chase after an ex convict or hoodlum it's obvious the girl doesn't have her head screwed right so why stress over her? Ignoring these girls is a much bigger statement. The few insecure girls mocking Somali men on social media, the madoow guys with their jealousy for Somali men....all they want is attention.

We as Muslim Somali men have a rich history...with ancestors who conquered great swath of lands, who fought against colonialism and built a nation. Who Allah has also blessed with beauty, a funny likeable character which at the same time can turn into moriyaan in a blink of an eye lol

Be proud and confident!

Somali girls are mashallah but they’re very under appreciated

And the guys in here are insecure they will talk shit about a Somali girl going for a foreigner

Yet will praise a guy who goes for a foreigner

Geedcad

Geedween only the ladies get it

Be proud and confident!
What is wrong somali man marrying good ajanabi sister:bell:

Somali girls are mashallah but they’re very under appreciated

And the guys in here are insecure they will talk shit about a Somali girl going for a foreigner

Yet will praise a guy who goes for a foreigner
Not one single criticism for the girls huh:wtf:, but only shit for the guys:williamswtf:
Always Knew you were a cuck:stopit:

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Not one single criticism for the girls huh:wtf:, but only shit for the guys:williamswtf:

Sure there’s Somali girls who are bad

But I believe there’s more Somali guys who are giving Somali guys a bad name like you’re dumbass

Sure there’s Somali girls who are bad

But I believe there’s more Somali guys who are giving Somali guys a bad name like you’re dumbass

Brudder I'm with you on somethings, But you can't be Captain planet all the time, even Noah couldn't save them all with his Ark.

@Sakiin I'll give you two months top, before you start posting threads about #Abdiexit on here like the rest of them.

lol never that. The only girls i have ever talked seriously with are Somalis. You can't trust ajanabis

Btw why are people getting triggered by the term Somali queen:ftw9nwa:

lol never that. The only girls i have ever talked seriously with are Somalis. You can't trust ajanabis

Btw why are people getting triggered by the term Somali queen:ftw9nwa:
Brother you don't understand and you are innocent but that's fine. The only somali girls that are worth marrying in the west are in the minority, that means that regardless the good brothers which far out weight the bad somali males that @Mercury speaks of will have to marry insecure and self hating somali s if they don't venture out and marry good ajnabi muslim girls. Hence why the talk of ajnabi girl marriages sprang up. Like i said most good muslims somalis will get married regardless, it's just that inevitably the non wifey material somali girls will be left in the dust for good looking ajnabi girls.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Your queens are getting choked out in the backseats of a Corsa by ajnabi and laughing at your fivehead on Twitter, man foh there is no love, everyone for himself sxb :birdman:

Brother you don't understand and you are innocent but that's fine. The only somali girls that are worth marrying in the west are in the minority, that means that regardless the good brothers which far out weight the bad somali males that @Mercury speaks of will have to marry insecure and self hating somali *****s if they don't venture out and marry good ajnabi muslim girls. Hence why the talk of ajnabi girl marriages sprang up. Like i said most good muslims somalis will get married regardless, it's just that inevitably the non wifey material somali girls will be left in the dust for good looking ajnabi girls.

Bro i know there are some mad chicks. Some of the stuff i see and hear is shocking, but i made this thread just to remind us that not all our women are like that. Lol sisters need to get gassed sometimes...got to make them feel like queens.

If a brother wants to marry an ajanabi thats cool. Laakin if he can find a good Somali sister then wallahi that's the best.

Your queens are getting choked out in the backseats of a Corsa by ajnabi and laughing at your fivehead on Twitter, man foh there is no love, everyone for himself sxb :birdman:

Saxiib unnecessary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending