Votes: 2 9.5%
  • B. Yeah , freedom to change religion is part of islam. La ikrah fi deen

Votes: 13 61.9%
  • C.how about f** you and your poll u f** hutu

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I believe freedom of choice is a fundamental human right that no religion should take away.

When muslims come to gaal countries,they're taken in,fed, dressed, given shelter and the freedom to practice Islam by the same gaals they despise so much. The same gaals that supposedly have no morals.
If Islam gives you greater morals than the rest of humanity, why can't you return the favor?

YoungFarah

:)
VIP
I believe in freedom of choice. You don't have the right to force someone to be a muslim. Lakum dinakum waliya diin. At the end of the day it's between them and god.

Everyone's free to choose aslong as
Their respectful of Islam, there's
No issues....

You can't force people to do something
They don't wanna do!

IMG_6736.GIF

But if their not dagaal weyne is about to happen...big time sirr baa hadd

warculus

pls im broke send moneys
I dont care about what the next person believes in as long as they extend that courtesy towards me. Ultimately everyone is responsible for their own actions on yawmul qiyama. Why meddle in others peoples business when i got my own to worry about. However if they start berating you on your religion you have the right to defend yourself.

Total freedom of religion should be allowed.

There shouldn't be any limits placed on being allowed to proselytise.

Let the free markets decide on what should be the main religion of Somalia

Me personally?

Or you talking about the country?

:umwhat: As long as their respectful of ISLAM they can worship
feet for All I care...
I mean referring to the "as long as they're respectful of Islam" part. There's no freedom of religion if you're imposing conditions on what they can and can't do. I'll give you a scenario. Say A used to be a Muslim but becomes Christian. A's freedom is conditional because A can't say anything that might be deemed not respectful. Now, say B was born a Muslim and remains to be a Muslim. B can say whatever he or she wishes about Christianity, since there's "as long as..." condition on his freedom of religion. Hence there really is no freedom of religion.

The only you can have freedom of religion and respectfulness condition if you impose this on everyone, including Muslims as well as those who happen to have no religion.

I mean referring to the "as long as they're respectful of Islam" part. There's no freedom of religion if you're imposing conditions on what they can and can't do. I'll give you a scenario. Say A used to be a Muslim but becomes Christian. A's freedom is conditional because A can't say anything that might be deemed not respectful. Now, say B was born a Muslim and remains to be a Muslim. B can say whatever he or she wishes about Christianity, since there's "as long as..." condition on his freedom of religion. Hence there really is no freedom of religion.

The only you can have freedom of religion and respectfulness condition if you impose this on everyone, including Muslims as well as those who happen to have no religion.

There is no good in bashing people's religion it creates hate and division in societies. There is no such thing as absolute freedom anyway.

There is no good in bashing people's religion it creates hate and division in societies. There is no such thing as absolute freedom anyway.
So then create a fair system where no one can bash anyone's religion, including Muslims. My point was to highlight the idea that Muslims wish to impose a rule where they can bash other religions but no one can say anything about their religion (aka the 'as long as they're...' clauses).

So then create a fair system where no one can bash anyone's religion, including Muslims. My point was to highlight the idea that Muslims wish to impose a rule where they can bash other religions but no one can say anything about their religion (aka the 'as long as they're...' clauses).

I agree it should extend to all religions/beliefs. The Quran teaches us not to mock others religions.

I subscribe to the notion that Ayan Hersi Ali is a Human Rights Advocate because of how apostates, non-Muslims and minority sects are treated in Muslim countries because of the Islamic religion. Till it is reformed and overhauled, it will be considered a fascist ideology that doesn't tolerate diversity, stifles free speech and officially discriminates even other Muslims, mainly women. The freedoms required have to extend to more than religion.

Status
Not open for further replies.