Real talk fellow Geeljires.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Why not form a group pick a issue that needs improvement as soon as possible. With our minds and internet acces we can come up with a low budget high quality solution?

Or how about starting a school where in we teach specific jobs, like street paving solar panel maintenance, oil platform duties.

This way the local population can have the jobs.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Why not form a group pick a issue that needs improvement as soon as possible. With our minds and internet acces we can come up with a low budget high quality solution?

Or how about starting a school where in we teach specific jobs, like street paving solar panel maintenance, oil platform duties.

If we can co'ordinate properly, then that would an excellent idea, However, the biggest issue in Somalia is stability and security

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
If anyone knows a low populous city in the north that will accept education and development hit me up
One thing you should keep in mind is teaching manners to locals. Somalis back home act like reer badiyo with no basic manners. For me, I would establish a school in order to fix the manners of the people and their conduct

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
One thing you should keep in mind is teaching manners to locals. Somalis back home act like reer badiyo with no basic manners. For me, I would establish a school in order to fix the manners of the people and their conduct

Unfortunately that is true the first class will be about adopting to civilisation.

Also teach critical thinking, self defence, first aid, how to convince other and argue.
Nice idea but want be practical as u diaspora will turn on each other and say u didn't give my qabil this and that.

You hit the nail on the head.

Somalis have deen without manners and that combined with our pride is what is holding us back.
All those well-mannered Muslim ethnic groups seem fine, Malaysia/Indonesia for instance.

Mild temper/polite/mind your own business attitudes need to be taught at kindergarten level.

Trending