Real talk by an African woman

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
What's her point? Is it that China and Eswatini shouldn't be treated the same because of their size?

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
Small countries in terms of size like Singapore , South Korea and Japan have succeeded well. These small African countries may have resources but those Asian countries I mentioned don't but they still prosper. It is all about the right leadership, an aspect in which Africa seems to not know upto now

Small countries in terms of size like Singapore , South Korea and Japan have succeeded well. These small African countries may have resources but those Asian countries I mentioned don't but they still prosper. It is all about the right leadership, an aspect in which Africa seems to not know upto now
The small African nations are actually a lot larger as well. Somalia's coastline is a bit longer than the US Atlantic coastline. Also, those African nations have more resources and have 3 harvesting seasons.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
We were divided into small nations that could not compete in the International stage.
We as Somalis have the largest coastal line in Africa which shows how big we are yet we still can’t compete on the African stage let alone the international stage.

Knowledge > Size

Last edited:

AbdiGeedi

To keep your balance, you must keep moving.
South Korea and Japan were brought economically up by the US to counter communist Russia an China. They are miracle stories with a footnote.

By the way, the post WW2 Western Europe was uplifted by the US as well through the Marshal Plan.

Trending

Latest posts