Real Mount Sinai

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
It seems that Mount Sinai is not in Sinai Peninsula but in Northwest Arabia. This is also true to many other locations of historical religious sites that many have confused for.

Somalia in its location and history houses the secrets of the early Prophets of Adam and Nuh pbuh although many self haters would disagree with this because they cant associate Somalia with anything grand. Im talking to you @Alexis :umad:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
It seems that Mount Sinai is not in Sinai Peninsula but in Northwest Arabia. This is also true to many other locations of historical religious sites that many have confused for.

Somalia in its location and history houses the secrets of the early Prophets of Adam and Nuh pbuh although many self haters would disagree with this because they cant associate Somalia with anything grand. Im talking to you @Alexis :umad:

Very interesting

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The biblical and quranic stories mostly take place in ancient Yemen.
Yemen,like Somalia, has not been excavated and also has its many secrets. I also agree with you that the traditional sites given for the Qur'anic and Biblical tales is not the Levant but either Hejaz, South Arabia or Horn of Africa.

I remember that book you posted detailing Cushites where the original inhabitants of the Middle east until they went to Egypt and Yemen and from their to the Horn :cosbyhmm:

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Yemen,like Somalia, has not been excavated and also has its many secrets. I also agree with you that the traditional sites given for the Qur'anic and Biblical tales is not the Levant but either Hejaz, South Arabia or Horn of Africa.

I remember that book you posted detailing Cushites where the original inhabitants of the Middle east until they went to Egypt and Yemen and from their to the Horn :cosbyhmm:
Isn't that obvious. When Ibrahim married hagar the mother of the arab race, he left them behind in land that was being occupied by another group of ppl. This is further displayed when hagar prayed to Allah for water and the angel jibreel caused a river to spring forth from the ground, to which many people gathered around and decided to settle in that particular region near them and the new water source.

Who were these ppl? they could have been cushites or ancient cushites, because the arab race certainly did not exist in those times since they all trace their roots to Ishmael and hagar. In my humble opinion, the north and south of Arabia was once occupied by another race before the arabs, central Arabia was empty wasteland until the river lured people to that region.

Trending