Real masters of Farmaajo, 'Federal Government' & South 'Somalia'

Status
Not open for further replies.
How low the great Ajuuraan sultanate has sunken :dwill::holeup:

Somaliland will never unite with this

They even lead them in prayer:jcoleno:

DgKSZ32UYAIHn5C.jpg

How many threads will siilanders like you create just to bring up amisom?

Such emotional cawaans

we get it you hate the south and whatever but for f*ck sake stfu with these qashin threads day in day out about amisom

You'll never be recognised even if muqdisho has one jiingad standing as a government outpost that jiingad will not recognise you

deal with it.

How many threads will siilanders like you create just to bring up amisom?

Such emotional cawaans

we get it you hate the south and whatever but for f*ck sake stfu with these qashin threads day in day out about amisom

You'll never be recognised even if muqdisho has one jiingad standing as a government outpost that jiingad will not recognise you

deal with it.

Dont be angry at Somaliland. Be angry at you Madow bosses

Dfp2o3-WkAAbbYd.jpg

DfbMKxbWsAAErsE.jpg

What is your obsession with Southern Somalia? Did a Southern man f*ck your wife? "Ajuuraan Sultanate", stop being stuck in the past, all of that is gone, now there is only Somalia.

What is your obsession with Southern Somalia? Did a Southern man f*ck your wife? "Ajuuraan Sultanate", stop being stuck in the past, all of that is gone, now there is only Somalia.

As a Somalilander I have DHIIG. I am angry that Madows from WEST AFRICA are in charge in Mogadishu. Does it not make you Southerners angry?

They are even step fathers to you sons. Ya'll write posters for them in Somali. It is called GOOBAABIN. I am trying to spur ya'll into action. Get back to your senses :gucciwhat:

DdTjHGzXcAE3prb.jpg

Scared of who? I negotiate with your bosses AMISOM :chrisfreshhah:

DeWCzeEXkAAuZPp.jpg
ok dumbass. All i see you as is a qabiil enclave that doesn't get much attention so they crave it.

The fact is we are all in this quagmire of a nation called Somalia whether you like it or not.

Let's try and fix it together or you guys can remain emotional and hope the worst for southern somalis based off decades-old issues.

No you're not, that other thread you were begging Puntland to merge with you, you have pure hatred for the South :camby:

Puntland is not occupied by AMISOM. They are proud Somalis. PL is also Somaliland's buffer zone so we have interests there and we will secure Garowe as our next step. But I dont expect you to understand what it means to have interests. Not while AMISOM is your boss

:drakewtf:

DcqYIq8XUAA4GKP.jpg

DdI4s7cWAAAXYa2.jpg

DdE1g7UX4AUSONB.jpg

DcqYDuoWAAAy_Ls.jpg

DdEGBRPXkAAwDMu.jpg

AMISOM is becoming too arrogance. Check their wording. 'Receiving' farmaajo they say. As if they are doing him a favour. You can tell who has the power, the real power dynamics

DgJztQnXUAAEexQ.jpg
DgJztQnXUAAEexQ.jpg

I have come to the conclusion that most Somaliland diehards are not of sane mind. Since propaganda has been fed to them since they were kids.

Yes we all know. SL is the worst. But South Somalians are amazing being controlled for 12 years by 25000 AMISOM troops are sane :comeon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending