Real love doesn't exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.

4head

The one and only 4head
VIP
At least from women.
It's a harsh truth for young men like myself who still think that women can love men.

I guess, only mothers can love their offsprings.

What y'all think of this?

@4head forever crying in a fetal position.

OfTGlfM.jpg

At least from women.
It's a harsh truth for young men like myself who still think that women can love men.

I guess, only mothers can love their offsprings.

What y'all think of this?
Love exists.i am not sure if the pain is worth it.love your mommy atleast she wont hurt you as much lol

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The red pill argument is flawed, women look for those things but he's ignoring that men are just as superficial. We also judge women on looks, breasts and ass :manny:

I would even argue that when women fall in love, they fall harder than men. They abandon their home, their family and friends for a nigga.

I respect MGTOW niggas who don't want to be played by women, but there's no need to be bitter. Every nigga has once been duped, finessed or had his heart broke. It's part of being a man to tackle that adversity and move on.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Love does not exist walaal yaal. I believe in intense lust.

Love does not exist walaal yaal. I believe in intense lust.
Abayo Walahi love exists . You won't even know what hit you or how it happened sometime lol when you truly love someone you wont think of sex you just want them in your life. this is why a lot of people put up with bullshit while everyone else thinks their partner to be lame.wondering what s/he sees in them. I do think a lot of people fake love only to get with someone then you have some people who truly love each other then 5 years down the line they turn into enemies. Love is complex.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
im starting to fall in love akhi wallahi billahi its a disease in the heart yaa akhi its so weird to like a qumayo for who she is and not her siil

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
wtf is red pill and blue pill i am at 03:01 and he mentions red pill and blue pill i wont move back. tell me guys plzz

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending