Real ethnic demographics of the Arab world

Lol phoenician... that is a long dead people

Copts are a christian minority in Egypt not the whole damn country. Its arab from the invasions. Cushites? in sudan? No they are Nilotes, Arabs, and some mixes of them. Maybe some Cushitics as a minority
Egyptians are Arabized Muslim Copts, there not ethnic Arabs

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
How do you know this ? I thought genetic studies were all fake news made by jews....
It is sxb but I'm just saying even in their game there is a large population of Arabs there. So either way they lose. Alhamdullilah.

It is sxb but I'm just saying even in their game there is a large population of Arabs there. So either way they lose. Alhamdullilah.

sxb you have to understand that being arab is above all a cultural identity. In this case yes there are many arabs in north africa and the ME but saying that there plenty of people in NA similar genetically to peninsular arabs is totally false. At the moment the only regions where you can indeed find some real arabs outside the peninsula is eastern libya, some part of the Levant and south-west Iran (I'm not sure for Sudan).

You guys are so retarded, Phoenicians culture is extinct its language is also extinct but its dna is still floating around, When the arab tribes invaded lebanon, They didnt heavily massacre the inhabitants who simply turned to arab culture began speaking arabic having arabic cultural traits. So yes when you look at the dna of lebanese person, Its mostly phoenician. There is absolutely no doubt about it.

Arabs didnt have large populations before islam since they lived in desert areas, So when they conquered new places they never heavily settled their and instead arabized the local population

Arabs are simply a amalgation of various ethnic groups who were conquered and heavily arabized. And since their have not been any huge population movements between these regions since islam most of these places like lebanon and syria have almost the same identical dna as their non arab ancestral groups have. Places like southern syria and some places of iraq are the few areas where a lot of bedoiun arabs heavily changed the dna output. Most iraqis have almost the same identical dna since the sumerians, They are more close to the old sumerian then khaleejis

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Somalis are a mixture of Berbers & Kush

Trending

Latest posts