Real ethnic demographics of the Arab world

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Those are Nilotic people, they still live in south Sudan and speak their languages. Sudanese people are Nubians/other groups who speak Arabic as a lingua franca (Although their languages have been declining because of urbanisation)
Syrians are the real Arabs nigga :dead:
Nah we are not
are real arabs suppose to look like this?
20200424_194100.jpg

20200524_183020.jpg

Prettymuslim94

mashaAllah good to see I've convinced you. No longer will the Yemen are the true Arab myth be uttered on here :wow:
Nah they are the true arabs

You forgot the real genuine descendants of Arabs in North Africa who make up a large chunck of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and especially Egypt ( which houses 100 million people). Apart from them being Arabized there are many genuine Arabs there.
I'm talking about the general population.
Morocco is barely arab even Italy is more arab.
500px-haplogroup_j_y-dna__large.jpg

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
mashaAllah good to see I've convinced you. No longer will the Yemen are the true Arab myth be uttered on here :wow:
The Arabic we know of today started in around Southern Syria scholars agree with this, but Yemenites always identified as Arabs.

Apollo

VIP
Nah they are the true arabs
View attachment 120241

That is a misleading map.

Haplogroups are not the same thing as complete ancestry.

Sudanese Arabs are not real Arabs at all:

I'm talking about the general population.
Morocco is barely arab even Italy is more arab.

Trolololololol.

Haplogroup J in Italy is from 10,000 years ago from Neolithic farmers.

Prettymuslim94

That is a misleading map.

Haplogroups are not the same thing as complete ancestry.

Sudanese Arabs are not real Arabs at all:

They are mixed by real arab tribes migrated there. My uncle studied them for a while when he was in sudan.

They are mixed by real arab tribes migrated there. My uncle studied them for a while when he was in sudan.
Doesn't matter if a bunch of Arab bedouin tribes invaded and changed the cultural landscape of North Sudan, the vast majority of Sudanese people are still mostly of native stock. Same goes for the Maghrebis/Berbers, Egyptians etc.

It is a fake language. They have to learn two languages to truly understand each other. Most of them study the official Arabic in school that is why they understand each other. Without the education system unifying them they wouldn't be able to understand each other.
That's like saying Mandarin Chinese is a fake language.

MSA is simply a standardized language.

Apollo

VIP
Doesn't matter if a bunch of Arab bedouin tribes invaded and changed the cultural landscape of North Sudan, the vast majority of Sudanese people are still mostly of native stock. Same goes for the Maghrebis/Berbers, Egyptians etc.

I think Habeshas probably were more affected by South Semites overall between 500 BC-500 CE than the Egyptians and North Sudanese were changed by peninsular Bedouins.

Apollo

VIP
That's like saying Mandarin Chinese is a fake language.

MSA is simply a standardized language.

Mandarin is a true living language though with many native speakers who live daily in it.

MSA seems like a weird language that nobody feels comfortable speaking at home.

Prettymuslim94

Then why most the Sudanese look something similar to this( some darker and some lighter?)
Screenshot_20200523-072031_YouTube.jpg

Mandarin is a true living language though with many native speakers who live daily in it.

MSA seems like a weird language that nobody feels comfortable speaking at home.
Mandarin Chinese went the same way. Its only a living language now because the Ming and Qing empires standardized Chinese dialects. Most people were speaking mutually unintelligible dialects that should actually be classified as different langues but aren't for nationalistic purposes.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
Mandarin Chinese went the same way. Its only a living language now because the Ming and Qing empires standardized Chinese dialects. Most people were speaking mutually unintelligible dialects that should actually be classified as different langues but aren't for nationalistic purposes.
Wasn't Cantonese the elite language in China's past?

Apollo

VIP

c90c91973a0b07e426c7c976538896a3.jpg

SomaliSteel

No dictator can imprison a population forever.
Lol phoenician... that is a long dead people

Copts are a christian minority in Egypt not the whole damn country. Its arab from the invasions. Cushites? in sudan? No they are Nilotes, Arabs, and some mixes of them. Maybe some Cushitics as a minority

Trending

Latest posts