Real ethnic demographics of the Arab world

I thought all non arabs were forced to move to south Sudan.
Those are Nilotic people, they still live in south Sudan and speak their languages. Sudanese people are Nubians/other groups who speak Arabic as a lingua franca (Although their languages have been declining because of urbanization)

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP

nah there's still the Fur, Zaghawa, and Masalit in Western Sudan who are getting fucked over by Janjaweed. Nuba in the Nuba Mountain who are fighting the state. And other small minorities scattered everywhere else but the ones above are the main ones.

You also have Beja and the remaining Nubians who are getting Arabized.

They weren't forced to move out. They already lived in these lands and they had a lot of petrol so they decided to break off from north sudan. Civil war happened and they broke off. The tribes who lived there are the dinka and neur. Native to south sudan.

Prettymuslim94

A man trying to be successful
Anyway the real arabs people don't have a very big population. It's really just yemen,sudan,oman,saudi Arabia, southern iraq, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, qatar, and Bahrain. Everyone else is just arabized including my Syrian self.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
Anyway the real arabs people don't have a very big population. It's really just yemen,sudan,oman,saudi Arabia, southern iraq, United Arab Emirates, Kuwait, qatar, and Bahrain. Everyone else is just arabized including my Syrian self.

Syrians are the real Arabs nigga :dead:

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
You forgot the real genuine descendants of Arabs in North Africa who make up a large chunck of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and especially Egypt ( which houses 100 million people). Apart from them being Arabized there are many genuine Arabs there.

Marquis

Highly Respected
VIP
You forgot the real genuine descendants of Arabs in North Africa who make up a large chunck of Morocco, Algeria, Tunisia, Libya and especially Egypt ( which houses 100 million people). Apart from them being Arabized there are many genuine Arabs there.

Moroccans are the least Arab Maghreb country.

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
Imagine if Somalis conquered as much territory as Arabs and we had booty clappers of our own. :banderas:

Malagasies pretending to be Dir. :damn:
We already have tutsi bootyclapping for us even if we didnt colonise them, the habeshit/oromo screams reached them tutsi when ahmed gurey was slashing them left n right

Trending